How do i post a picture

22 minutes ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I want to post a pic on a topic about what i did in ksp today, but then i realized that i dont know how to post pics directly from my pc. is it possible to post a pic directly from pc, or do i have to upload it first?

Hi and welcome to the Forum! Maybe this can help you: 

57 minutes ago, VoidCosmos said:

Hi and welcome to the Forum! Maybe this can help you: 

well... for some reason, when i tried it with the imigur, i made the post, copied the link, but when i tried clicking on "insert image from URL" here, the input box just turns red?
also, do i have to make an account there to save the posts so i can post the pics here?

The insert image method is more complex than you need. Just copy/paste Imgur's BBCode link into your post as text. When you hit the submit button, the forum software will automatically convert it into the picture to be displayed. 

And welcome to the forum. :D

So, when you click on the link you have provided, right-click the picture an click on the open in new tab. Then copy the link from the search box and paste it directly into your post. Wait for a second or two and it should embed into your post

W04hMWu.jpg

It should appear like that

You can also while viewing imgur, right click your picture and "copy image location" or whatever your browser uses for that type of link (that's Firefox).

Then paste the image link here and it'll show up for a second as text, then turn into the image.

Also, cool ship!