[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Man I got a message form Matt lowne!

Pretty excited, eh?

It’s hard not to...he’s a really great guy, and is very good at responding to people. When he responds to someone...it always makes their day. It really is something special.

1 hour ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

I'm back from Pensacola! Post should be out the next morning.

The travels of Florida man, written by a true symbol of the Floridian spirit. 

Edited by Lewie

I don’t like interpretive responses. And to think that 2 grades ago I was complaining about reflections, which was the gimmick of that grade.

IR’s are just terrible! Writing in MLA is carcinogenic! Eugh!!

43 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Have you heard of..... FREE WRITE?

Free Write is lame... I feel like whenever you free write you can't really push your limits. I find it exhausting trying to write in free write with no set terms.

Okay now, guess this: "Oh yes. That's how it starts. But the road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think."

Same rules as before! Guess which movie/TV show this was uttered in and bonus points for naming who said it.

Spoiler

Ah ha! Not as easy as last time eh?

14 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Free Write is lame... I feel like whenever you free write you can't really push your limits. I find it exhausting trying to write in free write with no set terms.

Speaking of fiction, what's you guys' least favorite literary genre to write/read?

Mine is realistic fiction because mooshy romance/school/drama novels just aren't my thing. Sure it's relatable but it's not as much fun to write and read because other kinds of genres have a lot more worldbuilding.

16 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

Speaking of fiction, what's you guys' least favorite literary genre to write/read?

Mine is realistic fiction because mooshy romance/school/drama novels just aren't my thing. Sure it's relatable but it's not as much fun to write and read because other kinds of genres have a lot more worldbuilding.

Totally agree but I can handle it if I have to.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Should I make a Duna really network in KSP? I want to send a whole bunch of missions to Dusan but I need a good connection to Kerbin. Should I make a relay network there first?

Make 4 Comm Sats. One designed for communicating to Duna. 2 in Duna polar orbit. And one in Ike Polar Orbit. Should be enough...

I have done some reaserch here and I have found a part with a a name. The Protective MK7 Nose Cone. It’s not confirmed that this part will be in KSP2 but here is the link to the fandom wiki page below (I made this page):

https://kerbal-space-program-2.fandom.com/wiki/Protective_Rocket_Cone_MK7

Here is the image of the description of the nose cone. It looks like the (Mamoth size fuel tanks) nose cone used for caping the mammoths sized parts.

https://sites.google.com/view/protectivenoseconemk7/home

In this image we notice that it looks like that using parts uses resources. Like Ore and Uranium as shown in the image in the link above (Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/view/protectivenoseconemk7/home). We also notice that you can click on the description to favorite the part. I’m assuming that this will be put in another subcategory like the advanced sorting in KSP1 (Like where you find the sub-assembles) or it may just have a little Star next to it to show that you favorited the part.

Edited by Dr. Kerbal
More information and KSP2 predictions.

Hi. Everyone who looks at this I want to know as mush of as possible right now about KSP2. I think I just found a part that KSP2 May have. Go to this topic on KSP Froums: 

. Please tell me if I have any info incorrect or if there or more parts names that the cominity know but I don’t.

4 hours ago, Fraston said:

2020: How we originally wanted 2012 to turn out, but then chaos of this magnitude went out of style. 

2021 from what we are seeing so far will be a repeat of this year.