[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

Just now, Commodoregamer118 said:

And @Kane Kerman, a parts pack is a mod that adds more parts into the game.

The ´´theme´´ is for saying like, HabTech2 is a mod for space stations, Tundra Exploration is a mod for launch vehicles, etc.

so idk to do a space plane parts pack or space station parts pack

Oh...

I thought that you Misspelled Planet.

2 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

YOU FOOL.

PAGEHUNTING WAS ILLEGAL SINCE 6 PAGES AGO...

Yes... but I wasn't page hunting. If I post something, and just happen across a new page, I edit it.

2 minutes ago, Commodoregamer118 said:

THATS ILLEGAL

And @Kane Kerman, a parts pack is a mod that adds more parts into the game.

The ´´theme´´ is for saying like, HabTech2 is a mod for space stations, Tundra Exploration is a mod for launch vehicles, etc.

so idk to do a space plane parts pack or space station parts pack

Do an engine pack! We need huge engines!

5 minutes ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Yeah! Like more 3.75 meter engines, 5 meter engines, and 7 meter engines! And maybe some tanks to go with it?

Mmmm.

So huge single-nozzle engines would result on very low thrust, 5m and 7m tanks already exist on Nertea´s Near Future Launch vehicles

Edited by Commodoregamer118

Just now, Commodoregamer118 said:

Mmmm.

So huge single-nozzle engines would result on vey low thrust, 5m and 7m tanks already exist on Nertea´s Near Future Launch vehicles

Well, they could be vaccum engines... also, they wouldn't have to be low thrust. See the sea dragon.

1 minute ago, Misguided_Kerbal said:

Well, they could be vaccum engines... also, they wouldn't have to be low thrust. See the sea dragon.

The Sea Dragon´s engine is designed to work while there was water everywhere, for vaccum engines I dont consider it a good idea, since they would consume a lot of fuel.

The only way to make huge engines work is by doing platters with a lot of smaller engines attached.

1 minute ago, Lewie said:

@DunaManiac where is your planet pack placed in the kerbol system?

Which one?

If you're asking about Hythara Planet Pack, it's on a pretty far out eliptical orbit.

If you're talking about Japris Stellar Neighborhood, it's actually spread out between multiple solar systems, but the planets I'm working on right now are based in the Kerbol system.

2 minutes ago, DunaManiac said:

If you're talking about Japris Stellar Neighborhood, it's actually spread out between multiple solar systems, but the planets I'm working on right now are based in the Kerbol system.

What is that? Could you link it, and maybe add it in your signature?