HumanStuff - Add-on Development Thread

3 hours ago, Aazard said:

May I please have a link to "best practices packaging for CKAN" or similar doc?

Unfortunately such documentation from CKAN's side doesn't exist yet. Might make sense to add one, though, you are right.

3 hours ago, Aazard said:

avc only supports 3 digits, major/minor/patch ( live version "x.y.z"?)

You can also add a fourth group with "BUILD". You can take a look at the schema for a complete overview of what can go into a version file.

1 hour ago, Aazard said:

Ok can you confirm the upload for ckan is good.

I see it on spacedock, not on ckan yet

Yeah, we had a small bug in our netkan code, leading to the disk filling up after repeatedly trying to download the v1.0.5.1 zip. The bug is solved, but the disk is still full, working on it. Please stand by :)

30 minutes ago, DasSkelett said:

Unfortunately such documentation from CKAN's side doesn't exist yet. Might make sense to add one, though, you are right.

You can also add a fourth group with "BUILD". You can take a look at the schema for a complete overview of what can go into a version file.

Yeah, we had a small bug in our netkan code, leading to the disk filling up after repeatedly trying to download the v1.0.5.1 zip. The bug is solved, but the disk is still full, working on it. Please stand by :)

No problem, if such documentation is ever written, even in rough draft, please link me.

I will archive the information until such time it is updated. The last month has taught me that personal, double redundant, backups of KSP data is needed as forum posts tend to go un-maintained and the links become internet monster food

SOME of my own posts, 2014 to 2016, are inside threads that just dont exist anymore 

I have had to use about 5 sources linking me to the data, waybacking and russian/asian language searches just to get some info/links (then I have to sort it, some lack any description and.or original file names

Yeah, we had a small bug in our netkan code, leading to the disk filling up after repeatedly trying to download the v1.0.5.1 zip. The bug is solved, but the disk is still full, working on it. Please stand by

sorry

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, DasSkelett said:

@Aazard good news, the bot recovered and the release has finally been indexed: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN-meta/commit/16e327fa9973cf654b3e50900e43242eab6c165d

If you refresh now, you should be able to see it in CKAN. Thanks again for the quick action, and for the patience!

OH NO! i'm the biggest mod on CKAN by 100mb :( that might be bad... I need to learn how to make optional packs on github, spacedock, and ckan....BAD

660mb is just for pre-KSP v1.5

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, DasSkelett said:

@Aazard good news, the bot recovered and the release has finally been indexed: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN-meta/commit/16e327fa9973cf654b3e50900e43242eab6c165d

If you refresh now, you should be able to see it in CKAN. Thanks again for the quick action, and for the patience!

no problem. Do you offhand know what I can use for "zipping better" I'm limited to 100mb per file on github desktop and the large file part scares the flip out of me (I'm still learning github too).

I know "base" is the standard for zip, but I have other options I normally use personally. do you support Base64 or another compression method for zip files??

Edited by Guest

OK,

I feel everyone should see this one....

Here we go:

The CKAN download has reached 2gb, sadly making it like the biggest mod on CKAN... thats NOT COOL. I have a few ideas:

• I think the "PRE-KSP v1.5" folder should go in its own separate "optional" download.
  • Seeing as ksp v1.0 started DDS support by defaul, I will include the DDS files & I am removing ALL PNG files, I am REPLACING them with WEBP images (they are better image quality and far smaller in file size, dont worry I tested them hard)
  • The only PDN files I will include will be "Text Labeled, Layered, Master Templates" (so far Head Male, Head Female at 4096x4096). I am working on "4096x4096 Standard suit" tonight.
  • BY DEFAULT: The "default pack is called "6K"
  • the Skybox (GalaxyTex) will be 6K (6000x6000) DXT5-BC3 DDS Files (FOR SKYBOX ONLY I WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE DXT1-BC1, DXT5-BC3 (as default) & BC7 OPTIONS IN MAIN PACK) 
  • Reflections (EnvMap) are 512x512 DTX1-BC1 DDS Files
  • Heads are 2048x2048 DXT1-BC1 DDS Files
  • Suits are 4096x4096 DXT5-BC3 DDS Files
  • Masters are currently 4096x4096 PDN Files, seeing the limit of many systems and formats at 16383x6383 (and 16384x16384 is "true 16K"), an ideal MAX master size is 16380x16380 (for reasons I wont detail, its boring) as both PDN & WebP secondary copy.
  • Optional packs for KSP PRE-v1.5 and "extra textures" for use by users that want to alter things a bit, will be taken out of "MAIN PACK" and I think that will save 95% of users about 1.1GB fo downloaded Zip File Size
  • EASY BUILDER WORKSHOP & the "Teaching & Component Templates" for easy and fact building of faces, suits, visors, backpacks, skyboxes, reflection, menu, etc etc WILL CONTINUE to be in the main download in the MAIN DOWNLOAD FOLDER (not GameData)

So... next release might see some changes in whats in main package. BUT as a bonus I will be including, matching to default dds size, WebP copies and making the masters 16380x16380

I will include with them a 2048 and 4096 copy for users that have issues loading huge images on, older PC's, iGPU's and laptops

The optional sized DDS files will be available as a separate download ("DEFAULT" in blue), with packs: 

• All, now, "optional skyboxes, reflections etc", that arnt intended for "MAIN USE" with HumanStuff will be moved to a Separate Download.
  • The "default" kept skybox/reflections will be my "True to life Milky Way", The "As seen on TV, wrong tilt" Milky Way from the last Astronomers Visual Pack, & Poods Deep Star Map v1.3 (because its so dark)

1K, 1.5K, 2K, 4K, 6K, 8K, & 16K "sets", the sets name is based off the "skybox size" it uses. (This is so EVERY USER can use the pack with best results)

• Skybox/GalaxyTex & Reflections Envmap in sets of: (BC1 through BC7, depending. NormalMaps will be included at matching size, in masters for editing)

1K: 1024x1024/64x64, 1.5K: 1536x1536/96x96, 2K: 2048x2048/128x128, 4K: 4096x4096/192x192, Default 6K = 6144x6144/512x512, 8K: 8192x8192/768x768 & 16K: 16380x16380/1024x1024

• Suits in: 

1K pack: 768x768, 1.5K pack: 1024x1024, 2K pack: 1536x1536, 4K pack: 3072x3072, Default pack = 4096x4096, 8K: 6144x6144 & 16K: 8192x8192

• Heads in: 

1K pack: 512x512, 1.5K pack: 768x768, 2K pack: 1024x1024, 4K pack: 1536x1536, Default pack = 2048x2048, 8K: 3072x3072 & 16K: 6144x6144

• "MASTER" copies, for editing and backups in sets of: (due to Unity engine limit in KSP & WebP format limit "99.99%" of "TRUE" 16K's 16384x16384, that limit being 16383x16383 MAX)

Paint.net "*.PDN" files, "editing layers" intact: Main: 16380x16380, Optional (for users that have issue with "huge to really big" images): 8K > 4K > 2K > 1K RGB / RGBA 

Basically UNIVERSALLY supported "*.WebP" files, losslessly compressed "flattened" images: Matching above ^^

Gifs will be made into animated WebP's: I'll aim for a 800x600 ideal image at 768x576, and a 1080p ideal image at 1152x864. Yes both are 4:3, I'm not making a 16:9 one. IF ANYONE NEEDS A LARGER ONE SPEAK UP

1 more time: No one should "need" a PNG file, even the KSP v1.3.1 32bit users can use DDS by default in game. So the other copies are only backup/editing copies.

ANY USERS TAKE ISSUE WITH THAT? If so please reply in linked thread below and I will gladly hear your wants, needs and reasoning HERE IN THIS THREAD not release thread

ITS 3AM EST 2020/09/24, I'LL LEAVE THE ATTER OPEN TO DEBATE BY USERS (IF ANYONE WANTS TOO) FOR 55 HOURS OR DEADLINE:

10AM EST 2020/09/26

Edited by Guest

Update:

I learned how to create "object classes" for unity, like 1st time ever making a DLL, I thought it would be freaky...it wasnt anymore than any "1st kick at the can"

WE CAN MAKE ALMOST ANYTHING NOW...with time

Basically you use an IDE, or Integrated Development Environment (sounds freaky, its not... just an app: mono or visual studio I suggest, OS depending) to talk to .netframework (3.5 for older ksp, 4 for newer)and then parts of unity engine's dll's and a copy of windows "systemcore" dll (I suggest you dl one as a zip from a trusted site, dont use your own from your OS) to make a "plugin" dll for ksp.

I used the code from RP-0 repo "LoadingScreenChanger", chopped up and edited obviously, to work in unison with "Loading Screen Manager" to allow the loading of custom images during game load, allowing dds files instead of just png/jpg

This should save you all 10mb of so of ram during game load, GIVE US CUSTOM LOADING IMAGES and Secondary game load "LOGO splash-screen", of course after squad & copy right info is displayed (EULA safe) make higher quality images and load them faster.

Right now I have borrowed the RP-1 loading images, made a custom loading screen and added the moon landing and falcon heavy launches from NASA website.

Edited by Guest

UPDATE:

v1.0.5.3 "Roll Program" is LIVE

as always delete older files until 1.1 release is "file structure stabilized" 

a new screen after games legal notices/squad splash

Spoiler

sF6STEG.png

• Ok I have also got this Visual Studio kinda down (starter level). I think we can add an image to the main menu, LETS TRY
  • After that lets finish the "color" templates maps and break the suit into component layers @ 16380x16380!
  • Then WE NEED MORE normal maps, I have made (re-made?) the head & suit normals @ 4K (16K next)
  • BACKPACKS/JETPACKS... who has the parabackpack? I know its screwy to like a 2 pixel line (I CAN WORK WITH THAT!)
  • SUBMISSIONS! I started with the idea of making a lot of suits...I got busy on fancy stuff. I could use an 1 more EACH:
  • NASA early 60's IVA/EVA suit & matching ERA CCCP suit, I have EIVA suits, I need the zond/pre-apollo era Suits :( 
  • Anyone got a "roughly" realistic parachute NASA/CCCP canpoy? I can toss one together but if 1 exists....

Edited by Guest

Ok,.. There is the error: @Relonsk

[LOG 20:38:45.982] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins\HumanStuff.dll
[LOG 20:38:46.020] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'RP-0' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'ModularFlightIntegrator' V1.0.0
[LOG 20:38:46.021] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssemblyDependency 'RealFuels' V12.7.0

When I snippeted the code for edits (cause I'm a learning noob of a mod releaser, until I get the "full swing of it", honestly) 

It looks I missed a page  (or so) of edits in Visual basic (I found them, 

it should be: KAsemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'HumanStuff' V1.0.0 & KSPAssemblyDependency 'TextureReplacer' V4.*.* (or the 2nd one as nothing/deleted line, nothing shouldnt hurt it, I'll try that 1st) for the "current builds" <<< DONT TRY TO EDIT ANYTHING PLEASE

Ok so... go to your ksp install folder:

"GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins" THEN In that folder there is 1 file, a dll, THEN delete it (but not folder). THEN replace it with THIS ONE and test KSP (I didnt label them lol)

If not try to live with green heads for the moment (it wont hurt your saves or anything)... go I'm going to fix my mod, ASAP:

YOU CAN JUST DELETE DLL and the faces etc will work, just not the custom load screens (I'd take this option, you want faces/etc "more", not screens lol)

I will make the correct dll any push it to you personally and then to a, yet again new release, LMAO

Edited by Guest

FIXED DLL IS IN THIS LINK:

LINK-2-FIX

As dll effects nothing but some fancy internal stuff, it doesnt have a dependency, outside of standard must haves for "referances" for KSP from unity hub, at all, like 0/zero, ... so awesome. 

I will package new release before 9pm EST on the 2020-09-27. I will post when release is pushed.

@Relonsk YOUR A HERO!

You are, honestly

Edited by Guest

So if you "snippet" (use pre-written code, edited, to teach yourself). Dont just edit the project.....

Copy the text line by line carefully, and make sure your assembly info & GUID is "your own".

I am afraid to comment inside a dll so I will make all "taken from" comments in a readme file.

I did include all references present in original, I want everyone fairly credited.

DISCLAIMER: I'm LEARNING STILL

TEACHING EXAMPLE: 

DLL

In computing, a dynamic linker is the part of an operating system that loads and links the shared libraries needed by an executable when it is executed (at "run time"), by copying the content of libraries from persistent storage to RAM, filling jump tables and relocating pointers. The specific operating system and executable format determine how the dynamic linker functions and how it is implemented.

Linking is often referred to as a process that is performed when the executable is compiled, while a dynamic linker is a special part of an operating system that loads external shared libraries into a running process and then binds those shared libraries dynamically to the running process. This approach is also called dynamic linking or late linking.

Human terms: This lets stuff be accessed at run time directly, REMOTELY aka, the main program doesnt need to run, just components of it are "called on to act"

NOTE: So THIS IMAGE BELOW is me making an "C# object class" in Visual Basic 2019 under "Class Library .NetFramework C#", or a "DLL"

current ksp is netframework 4.x (newest 4.7.x??), older ksp was netframework v3.5

Spoiler

x4rFgeB.png

* this is all "C#" code, its pretty "english like" syntax (how its worded)

1. It seems these are made via a "solution" (this will become/be the name of DLL, it also has the "AssemblyInfo.cs", which is like its "library index reference" for stuff to know what it is),
  2. then you attach "refrences"  (these are DLL's from unity hub/ksp, I can list them for anyone that likes)
  3. then you make a: "*.cs entrie(s)" these are the "actions/commands" you wish to have happen, in my case "LoadingScreenChanger.cs"
  4. You set all the "properties" info for the build (how the "build command" will function, to "release" and x86 or x64 target)
  5. Then  assembly info (this is what the mod is, who you are, and thin like this example:
    Spoiler

using System.Reflection;
    using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

// General Information about an assembly is controlled through the following 
    // set of attributes. Change these attribute values to modify the information
    // associated with an assembly.
    [assembly: AssemblyTitle("HumanStuff")]
    [assembly: AssemblyDescription("Plugin for HumanStuff mod")]
    [assembly: AssemblyConfiguration("")]
    [assembly: AssemblyCompany("")]
    [assembly: AssemblyProduct("")]
    [assembly: AssemblyCopyright("Copyright © Jeff Witty 2020 CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0")]
    [assembly: AssemblyTrademark("")]
    [assembly: AssemblyCulture("")]

// Setting ComVisible to false makes the types in this assembly not visible 
    // to COM components.  If you need to access a type in this assembly from 
    // COM, set the ComVisible attribute to true on that type.
    [assembly: ComVisible(false)]

// The following GUID is for the ID of the typelib if this project is exposed to COM
    [assembly: Guid("92bad4ff-5cd2-49cb-bcde-90b0abe771ac")]

// Version information for an assembly consists of the following four values:
    //
    //      Major Version
    //      Minor Version 
    //      Build Number
    //      Revision
    //
    // You can specify all the values or you can default the Build and Revision Numbers 
    // by using the '*' as shown below:
    // [assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.*")]
    [assembly: AssemblyVersion("1.0.0.0")]
    [assembly: AssemblyFileVersion("1.0.0.0")]

[assembly: KSPAssembly("HumanStuff", 1, 0)]

6. Then the location you set to build the file needs to have a copy of a windows dll ("System.Core.dll") present I WOULD USE A "100% SAFE" COPY, from MSDN
  7. Thats it, MEASURE TWICE (double check) & CUT ONCE (make your 1st build the "good working one") then RIGHT CLICK THE "SOLOUTION" (the top "main name") & "BUILD"
  8. Output log should report sucess or errors. If a sucess your new dll has same name as soloution (in my case "HumanStuff.dll")
  9. Thats your dll, MAKE A BACK UP COPY & put it in your mod, in a "Plugins" folder, TEST on a "FRESH MINIMAL REQUIRED INSTALL OF KSP".
    - Fresh KSP from site, steam or gog
    - COPY the install to a folder like "MY MOD TEST"
    - run "MY MOD TEST" KSP once, set your graphics settings etc.
    - ADD CKAN, install texture replacer and, if required some mod, that wont effect yours to SLOW DOWN LOAD TIME
    - COPY your "mod folder" from your "master" to game data
    - Test bu running "MY MOD TEST" KSP's exe (NOT the launcher)

Here is my "LoadingScreenChanger.cs", which originally is credited to RP-0 dev team, before I wrote this similar one:

Spoiler

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Text;
using UnityEngine;

namespace HumanStuff
{
    [KSPAddon(KSPAddon.Startup.Instantly, true)]
    class LoadingScreenChanger : MonoBehaviour
    {
        public const string TipFilePath = @"GameData/HumanStuff/PluginData/LoadingScreenTips.txt";
        protected bool done = false;

protected void Awake()
        {
            DontDestroyOnLoad(this);
        }

protected void Update()
        {
            if (done || LoadingScreen.Instance == null)
                return;

if (LoadingScreen.Instance.Screens.Count < 1)
                return;

//foreach (LoadingScreen.LoadingScreenState state in LoadingScreen.Instance.Screens)
            //{
            //    Debug.Log("*pHumanStuff found a state. Disp/In/Out" + state.displayTime + ", " + state.fadeInTime + ", " + state.fadeOutTime
            //        + "\nHas " + state.screens.Length + " screens. Tips:");
            //    string s = string.Empty;
            //    foreach (string t in state.tips)
            //        s += " " + t;
            //    Debug.Log(s);
            //}

try
            {
                Debug.Log("[HumanStuff]: Replacing loading screens.");
                int loadingScreenIdx = Versioning.version_minor < 4 ? 1 : 3;    // KSP 1.4+ has 2 extra loading screens

LoadingScreen.LoadingScreenState origState = LoadingScreen.Instance.Screens[loadingScreenIdx];

List<Texture2D> textures = new List<Texture2D>();

DirectoryInfo di = new DirectoryInfo(KSPUtil.ApplicationRootPath + "GameData/HumanStuff/PluginData/Screens");
                foreach (FileInfo fi in di.GetFiles())
                {
                    if (fi.FullName.ToLowerInvariant().EndsWith(".dds"))
                    {
                        //Debug.Log("Loading " + fi.FullName);
                        try
                        {
                            Texture2D t = LoadDDS(fi.FullName);
                            if (t != null)
                                textures.Add(t);
                        }
                        catch (Exception e)
                        {
                            Debug.LogError("[HumanStuff]: Exception loading " + fi.FullName + ":\n" + e);
                        }
                    }
                }
                int tC = textures.Count;
                if (tC > 0)
                {
                    LoadingScreen.LoadingScreenState sc = LoadingScreen.Instance.Screens[loadingScreenIdx];
                    sc.screens = textures.ToArray();
                    sc.displayTime = 3;    // Default value is 4 which causes the images to switch too quickly

var newTips = LoadTips();
                    if (newTips?.Length > 0)
                    {
                        sc.tips = newTips;
                        sc.tipTime = float.MaxValue;    // Change only when the loading screen image is switched
                    }

string msgStr = "[HumanStuff]: Loading screens replaced.";

Debug.Log(msgStr);
                }
                else
                {
                    Debug.LogError("[HumanStuff]: No screens found in HumanStuff/PluginData/Screens!");
                }
            }
            catch (Exception e)
            {
                Debug.LogError("[HumanStuff]: Patching failed: with error " + error + ", exception " + e);
            }

GameObject.Destroy(this);

done = true;
        }

private string[] LoadTips()
        {
            if (!File.Exists(TipFilePath)) return null;

return File.ReadAllLines(TipFilePath);
        }

// DDS Loader by Sarbian

private const uint DDSD_MIPMAPCOUNT_BIT = 0x00020000;
        private const uint DDPF_ALPHAPIXELS = 0x00000001;
        private const uint DDPF_ALPHA = 0x00000002;
        private const uint DDPF_FOURCC = 0x00000004;
        private const uint DDPF_RGB = 0x00000040;
        private const uint DDPF_YUV = 0x00000200;
        private const uint DDPF_LUMINANCE = 0x00020000;
        private const uint DDPF_NORMAL = 0x80000000;

private static string error;

public static Texture2D LoadDDS(string path)
        {
            if (!File.Exists(path))
            {
                error = "File does not exist";
                return null;
            }
            using (BinaryReader reader = new BinaryReader(File.Open(path, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read)))
            {
                byte[] dwMagic = reader.ReadBytes(4);

if (!fourCCEquals(dwMagic, "DDS "))
                {
                    error = "Invalid DDS file";
                    return null;
                }

int dwSize = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();

//this header byte should be 124 for DDS image files
                if (dwSize != 124)
                {
                    error = "Invalid header size";
                    return null;
                }

int dwFlags = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwHeight = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwWidth = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();

int dwPitchOrLinearSize = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwDepth = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwMipMapCount = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();

if ((dwFlags & DDSD_MIPMAPCOUNT_BIT) == 0)
                {
                    dwMipMapCount = 1;
                }

// dwReserved1
                for (int i = 0; i < 11; i++)
                {
                    reader.ReadUInt32();
                }

// DDS_PIXELFORMAT
                uint dds_pxlf_dwSize = reader.ReadUInt32();
                uint dds_pxlf_dwFlags = reader.ReadUInt32();
                byte[] dds_pxlf_dwFourCC = reader.ReadBytes(4);
                string fourCC = Encoding.ASCII.GetString(dds_pxlf_dwFourCC);
                uint dds_pxlf_dwRGBBitCount = reader.ReadUInt32();
                uint pixelSize = dds_pxlf_dwRGBBitCount / 8;
                uint dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask = reader.ReadUInt32();
                uint dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask = reader.ReadUInt32();
                uint dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask = reader.ReadUInt32();
                uint dds_pxlf_dwABitMask = reader.ReadUInt32();

int dwCaps = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwCaps2 = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwCaps3 = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwCaps4 = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();
                int dwReserved2 = (int)reader.ReadUInt32();

TextureFormat textureFormat = TextureFormat.ARGB32;
                bool isCompressed = false;
                bool isNormalMap = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_NORMAL) != 0;

bool alpha = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_ALPHA) != 0;
                bool fourcc = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_FOURCC) != 0;
                bool rgb = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_RGB) != 0;
                bool alphapixel = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_ALPHAPIXELS) != 0;
                bool luminance = (dds_pxlf_dwFlags & DDPF_LUMINANCE) != 0;
                bool rgb888 = dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask == 0x000000ff && dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask == 0x0000ff00 && dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask == 0x00ff0000;
                bool bgr888 = dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask == 0x00ff0000 && dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask == 0x0000ff00 && dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask == 0x000000ff;
                bool rgb565 = dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask == 0x0000F800 && dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask == 0x000007E0 && dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask == 0x0000001F;
                bool argb4444 = dds_pxlf_dwABitMask == 0x0000f000 && dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask == 0x00000f00 && dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask == 0x000000f0 && dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask == 0x0000000f;
                bool rbga4444 = dds_pxlf_dwABitMask == 0x0000000f && dds_pxlf_dwRBitMask == 0x0000f000 && dds_pxlf_dwGBitMask == 0x000000f0 && dds_pxlf_dwBBitMask == 0x00000f00;
                if (fourcc)
                {
                    // Texture dos not contain RGB data, check FourCC for format
                    isCompressed = true;

if (fourCCEquals(dds_pxlf_dwFourCC, "DXT1"))
                    {
                        textureFormat = TextureFormat.DXT1;
                    }
                    else if (fourCCEquals(dds_pxlf_dwFourCC, "DXT5"))
                    {
                        textureFormat = TextureFormat.DXT5;
                    }
                }
                else if (rgb && (rgb888 || bgr888))
                {
                    // RGB or RGBA format
                    textureFormat = alphapixel
                        ? TextureFormat.RGBA32
                        : TextureFormat.RGB24;
                }
                else if (rgb && rgb565)
                {
                    // Nvidia texconv B5G6R5_UNORM
                    textureFormat = TextureFormat.RGB565;
                }
                else if (rgb && alphapixel && argb4444)
                {
                    // Nvidia texconv B4G4R4A4_UNORM
                    textureFormat = TextureFormat.ARGB4444;
                }
                else if (rgb && alphapixel && rbga4444)
                {
                    textureFormat = TextureFormat.RGBA4444;
                }
                else if (!rgb && alpha != luminance)
                {
                    // A8 format or Luminance 8
                    textureFormat = TextureFormat.Alpha8;
                }
                else
                {
                    error = "Only DXT1, DXT5, A8, RGB24, BGR24, RGBA32, BGBR32, RGB565, ARGB4444 and RGBA4444 are supported";
                    return null;
                }

long dataBias = 128;

long dxtBytesLength = reader.BaseStream.Length - dataBias;
                reader.BaseStream.Seek(dataBias, SeekOrigin.Begin);
                byte[] dxtBytes = reader.ReadBytes((int)dxtBytesLength);

// Swap red and blue.
                if (!isCompressed && bgr888)
                {
                    for (uint i = 0; i < dxtBytes.Length; i += pixelSize)
                    {
                        byte b = dxtBytes[i + 0];
                        byte r = dxtBytes[i + 2];

dxtBytes[i + 0] = r;
                        dxtBytes[i + 2] = b;
                    }
                }

//QualitySettings.masterTextureLimit = 0;
                // Work around for an >Unity< Bug.
                // if QualitySettings.masterTextureLimit != 0 (half or quarter texture rez)
                // and dwWidth and dwHeight divided by 2 (or 4 for quarter rez) are not a multiple of 4 
                // and we are creating a DXT5 or DXT1 texture
                // Then you get an Unity error on the "new Texture"

Texture2D texture = new Texture2D(dwWidth, dwHeight, textureFormat, dwMipMapCount > 1);

texture.LoadRawTextureData(dxtBytes);

texture.name = path.Substring(path.IndexOf("HumanStuff"));

texture.Apply(false, true);

return texture;
            }
        }

private static bool fourCCEquals(IList<byte> bytes, string s)
        {
            return bytes[0] == s[0] && bytes[1] == s[1] && bytes[2] == s[2] && bytes[3] == s[3];
        }
    }
}

Edited by Guest

Thanks to the bug @Relonsk  found:

UPDATE:

v1.1.1 "Freedom/Vostok One - Passing Karman Line""

ITS 100% STABLE AND & ITS LIVE -   LINK  

SUPER IMPORTANT:

In the "HumanStuff" folder, inside KSP's "GameData" folder, There is a zip "UNZIP_ME_IN_GAMEDATA", with another zip INSIDE OF IT

MAKE SURE to unzip BOTH zip folders: THE 2ND FOLDER unzipped should be COPIED TO KSP's "GameData" folder, LIKE IT WAS A SEPARATE MOD 

CKAN users can get "BigPack" EASY Workshop & extra textures here: LINK

From now on the mod will only be how too & texture/part additions, no more "base fixes" (we are STABLE! @ v1.1.1)

as always delete older files before the 1.1.x release NOW  "file structure stabilized" 

This version includes:

- Fixed small error in structure stopping splash screen

- same RP-0/RP-1 NOTE below

From 1.0.5.4:

Removed old DLL, re-wrote as new DDL

Screen Changer not functions

NOTE: RP-0 screen changer will take priority

Note Fix: remane RP-0's "PluginData\Screens" folder to "Screens_old" 

CKAN Indexed badgeCKAN: SUPPORTED & LIVE, SOURCE: GITHUB, MIRROR: SPACEDOCK

SOURCE/DOWNLOAD: GitHub (Current v1.1.1)

Next release is a texture quality improvement update!!! FINALLY!!!!!

- Going SkyBox (still 6K)/Reflections (now 512x512) both as HDR BC6h 

- Suits (updated) will all be 4K & Heads (Resize some) will all be 2k, BOTH as BC7

- Eyes will be 512x512 and DXT5-BC3

Edited by Guest

TR: "I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!"...

Double talk =

Spoiler

TextureReplacer
{
  // Dump material/texture name pairs to log when performing general texture
  // replacement pass. Log entries are of the form
  //
  //   [<materialName>] <textureName>
  //
  // This option is intended for texture pack designers.

logTextures = true

// Dump full hierarchy (nodes, meshes, textures ...) of Kerbals.
  // This option is intended for mod developers.

logKerbalHierarchy = false

// Dump names of all meshes with corresponding shaders on parts with
  // TRReflection part module.
  // This option is intended for part designers.
  logReflectiveMeshes = false

ME: "SHOW ME THE TEXTTTTUUURRRESSSS!!!!!!"

:P :) :cool::ph34r: 

Spoiler

SHOW ME THE TEXTURES!

BINGO!!!!

Look, its the staff bodies and hands!!!!

[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [hazmat] hazmat
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [hazmat1] hazmat1
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHead] kerbalHeadBeard
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [intern_bodyTexture] intern_bodyTexture
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHead] kerbalHead
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_armHands] kerbal_armHands
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [MechHead] stubble
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHead] kerbal_old
[LOG 21:14:38.520] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_armHands] kerbal_armHands
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_vip01] kerbal_vip01
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [edHarris_body] kbGeneKerman_body
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [edHarris_head] kbGeneKerman_head
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [headSet01] kbGeneKerman_headset
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_armHands] kerbal_armHands
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_armHands] kerbal_armHands
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [wernerVonKerman_backdrop] flightInstructionsSheet
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [wernerVonKerman_body02] wernerVonKerman_body
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [wernerVonKerman_glasses] wernerVonKerman_glasses
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [wernerVonKerman_head] wernerVonKerman_head
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [orangeSuite_diffuse] whiteSuite_diffuse
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalGirl_06_BaseColor] kerbalGirl_06_BaseColor
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalGirl_BaseColor] kerbalGirl_06_BaseColor
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHead] kerbalHead
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalAvatars] kerbalCamCenter
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHead] kerbalHead
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_armMechanic01] kerbal_armMechanic
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_constructHelmet] kerbal_constructHelmet
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbal_mechanic01] kerbal_mechanic01
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [kbGeneKerman_backdrop] kbGeneKerman_backdrop

[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [EVAhelmet] EVAhelmet  <<< for real?
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [EVAjetpack] EVAjetpack
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [EVAtexture] EVAtexture
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [jetpack] EVAjetpack
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalHelmet] EVAhelmet
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [kerbalMain] EVAtexture
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [backpack_Diff] backpack_Diff
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [canopy_Diff] canopy_Diff
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [cargoContainerPack_diffuse] cargoContainerPack_diffuse

COOL:.....................................................

[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [flag] default
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [flagPole] flagPole
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [flagSurface] flagbase

we can find the parts, but not my goal:... example:

[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Goo] Goo

[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Flamethrower_v1] Flamethrower_Sprites_v1
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Smoke_Pad] Smoke_Sprites_Med
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Smoke_Srf_Flare] flare_grey
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Smoke_Srf_Ring] Smoke_Sprites_Med
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [Smoke_Water_Ring] foam
[LOG 21:14:38.521] [TR.Replacer] [VectorLineRD] GlowSmall
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [VectorLineRDgray] GlowSmall

"gizmo???:................................

[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Neutral] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [X axis ZWrite] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [X axis] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Y Axis ZWrite] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Y Axis] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Z Axis ZWrite] EditorGizmoRotation
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Z Axis] EditorGizmoRotation

[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] Font Texture  <<<whats that

Thats the skybox:

[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [XN] GalaxyTex_NegativeX
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [XP] GalaxyTex_PositiveX
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [YN] GalaxyTex_PositiveY
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [YP] GalaxyTex_NegativeY
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [ZN] GalaxyTex_NegativeZ
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [ZP] GalaxyTex_PositiveZ

This is the kerbal, crashed ship, moon & kerbin on load screen??:................................

[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [SandCastle_v2_High] MunFloor [Diffuse] High
[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [SandCastle_v2_Low] lunar midlands dust
[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [SandCastle_v2_Medium] MunFloor [Diffuse] Medium
[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [sandcastle] lunar midlands dust
[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [mk1-2Pod] mk 1-2 external shell Variant-Hatch
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [NewKerbinScaledSpace] KerbinScaledSpace300
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [MunScaledSpace] NewMunSurfaceMapDiffuse
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [terrain_rock00] MunBoulder [Diffuse]
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_04] expl_004
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_08] expl_008
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Flare_02] flare_02
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Psys_Smoke_01] smoke_01
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Psys_Spark_01] spark_01
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Ring_01] ring_01
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Glow_Mat] Default-Particle
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Smoke_Screen] Smoke_Sprites_Dense
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_01] expl_001
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_02] expl_002
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_03] expl_003
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_05] expl_005
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_06] expl_006
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_07] expl_007
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [expl_09] expl_009
[LOG 21:14:38.522] [TR.Replacer] [Decal_01] decal_01

Squad/Take2 copy right loading/splash screen?:.......

[LOG 21:14:38.532] [TR.Replacer] [LoadingBackground] LoadingBackground

The full dump is HUGE, I have picked out the parts I wish to locate 1st!

Namely STAFF, I think I can fix Gene Kerman Head, And I can diversify genders and skin tones.

Look in it..hands, arms, even "helmets/hardhats" I think ALL STAFF ARE PRESENT!

Edited by Guest

Update: Start using Krita, & PAINT.NET, TOGETHER!

Paint.net is a fav of mine, I used it from like v1 to now for "basic stuff" at home. 

In using it in a more "Prosumer" manner, I find that even fully "decked out" with addons & plugins its lacking

16 bits per channel IS NOT SUPPORTED (no HRD images) Paint.NET only supports 8 bits per color channel; for a total of 32 bits per pixel.

WITH Krita, you DO GET 16 bit per channel support & have the option of filters that are very similar to plugins for Paint.NET by using G'MIC-QT. You can find similar filters, and some has the same names such as Nebulous. A good filters are already based on PDN plugins ones by same authors, mostly, anyways.

Krita lacks REAL DDS/DXT/BC support mind you, SO PAINT.NET is still a great secondary tool (esp for optimized png's and jpegs or detailed DDS viewing!).

But 16bit images with EXR support is exactly what we need for "ideal high resolution images" esp as BC6h/BC7, & its format, KRA, is equal to PDN/PSD

Edited by Guest

Future texture packaging considerations:

Forgive the charts DESKTOP VIEWING SUITABLE ONLY!, I'll spoil them, but super useful!

Spoiler

Platform Color model None Normal quality (default) < "Main Pack" default High quality < "High Pack" default Low quality (higher performance) < "Low Pack" default
Windows, Linux, macOS RGB RGB 24 bit RGB Compressed DXT1 (DXT1-BC1) RGB(A) Compressed BC7 (1) RGB Compressed DXT1  (DXT1-BC1)
  RGBA RGBA 32 bit RGBA Compressed DXT5 (DXT5-BC3) RGB(A) Compressed BC7 (1) RGBA Compressed DXT5  (we will use DXT1-BC1a)
We want HRD! HDR RGBA Half RGB Compressed BC6H - only "skybox" RGB Compressed BC6H (1) (4K & up) BC6 (we use RGB9e5 32 Bit Shared Exponent Float, skybox)

VERY HIGH default - THIS COULD GET NASTY ON RAM, GPU's & CPU's....

We want VERY HIGH!       RGBA-UHD  RGBA 64 bit   DXT5 (under 512x512 will be DXT5-BC3)         Uncompressed RGBA 64 bit, NONE USE other pack
  1. Except on pre-DX11 level GPUs, or macOS when using OpenGL. When not supported, BC6H textures get decompressed to RGBA Half, and BC7 get decompressed to RGBA32 at load time.

Except on pre-DX11 level GPUs, or macOS when using OpenGL. When not supported, BC6H textures get decompressed to RGBA Half, and BC7 get decompressed to RGBA32 at load time.

Texture compression format Description Channels Quality Bits per pixel Size of 1024x1024 texture, in MB Windows Mac Linux      
RGB(A) Compressed BC7 Compressed RGB or RGBA RGB or RGBA High 8 1 yes (1) yes (1) yes      
RGBA Compressed DXT5 Compressed RGBA (also known as BC3) RGBA Medium 8 1 yes yes yes      
RGBA Crunched DXT5 Compressed RGBA, with additional on-disk Crunch compression RGBA Low to medium Variable Variable yes yes yes      
RGBA 64 bit <YES!! Uncompressed RGBA, very high precision <YES! RGBA Very high <YES! 64 <YES! 8 <YES! yes yes yes      
RGBA 32 bit Uncompressed RGBA RGBA High 32 4 yes yes yes      
RGBA 16 bit Quantized RGBA RGBA Medium 16 2 yes yes yes      
RGB Compressed DXT1 Compressed RGB (also known as BC1) RGB Medium 4 0.5 yes yes yes      
RGB Crunched DXT1 Compressed RGB, with additional on-disk Crunch compression RGB Low to medium Variable Variable yes yes yes      
RGB 48 bit Uncompressed RGB, very high precision. Converted to RGBA 64 bit for the GPU RGB Very high 48 disk, 64 GPU 6 disk, 8 GPU yes yes yes      
RGB 24 bit Uncompressed RGB. Converted to RGBA 32 bit for the GPU RGB High 24 disk, 32 GPU 3 disk, 4 GPU yes yes yes      
RGB 16 bit Quantized RGB RGB Medium 16 2 yes yes yes      
RG Compressed BC5 Compressed two channel (RG) RG High 8 1 yes yes yes      
RG 32 bit Uncompressed two channel (RG), very high precision RG Very high 32 4 yes yes yes      
R Compressed BC4 Compressed single channel (R) R High 4 0.5 yes yes yes      
R 8 Uncompressed single channel (R) R High 8 1 yes yes yes      
R 16 bit Uncompressed single channel (R), very high precision R Very high 16 2 yes yes yes      
Alpha 8 Uncompressed single channel (A) A High 8 1 yes yes yes      
RGBA Half HDR, half-precision (FP16) RGBA, –64k to +64k range RGBA High 64 8 yes yes yes      
RGB Compressed BC6H HDR, compressed RGB, 0 to +64k range RGB High 8 1 yes (1) yes (1) yes      
RGB9e5 32 Bit Shared Exponent Float HDR, quantized RGB, 0 to +64k range RGB Medium 32 4 yes yes yes
  1. Except on pre-DX11 level GPUs, or macOS when using OpenGL. When not supported, BC6H textures get decompressed to RGBA Half, and BC7 get decompressed to RGBA32 at load time.

So looks like I have all the "texture making info" I need to complete packs and lists of the textures.

Edited by Guest

Flags, OVER 800, added to main install, both for "Fictional KSP" and "Realistic Humanstuff", Includes the nations of earth, and main Historical nations in the era of "Liquid Fuel" propelled rockets (roughly 1850's up)

95% the nations of Earth, many agencies and/or organizations and a few "common" flags like the "jolly roger", "pure white", etc.

Most "MAJOR" (all national, most others) are available in a "flapping looking" overlay. ALL are available as "flat" (not flapping looking) images also. All are 512x320 in size and are PNG (I am testing if DXT1-BC1 DDS is possible or worth it)

All flags are included for historical reasons. Over 50 KSP Styled "nations" (From cira 2015 Kerbialized Nations Pack, now defunct)

WARNING: The flags of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, The Emblem of the WW2 German National Socialist Party, The Flag of the USSR & CCCP Special Projects, The flag of the WW2 era Japanese "Imperial Ensign", The Confederate States of America, Intercosmos, Rhodesia & Aparti South  and a few nations that no longer exist due to local politics over the last century or so. ALL ARE INCLUDED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF HISTORICAL ACCURACY, nothing else! .IF ANY OF THIS IS AN ISSUE, MESSAGE ME PLEASE and I am willing to move/remove any that offend the community AT LARGE

BigPack: Over 1500 textures added to decals, patches, logo's, flags etc

Lot of textures, maybe 150mb in size over all...good deal for 2000 textures

Well well. IS THAT KENNEDY SPACE CENTER & BIAKLONUR COSMOSDROME?

Spoiler

OCJ50rB.png

Spoiler

0xqTIKj.png

Seems @Chris P. Bacon left some work laying around on mediafire (from dead link list i have). and @Tristonwilson12 seems to have picked it up, then I'm not sure if he is still modding ksp.

BUT I HAVE THE FULL SET OF FILES! (from both sets)

Edited by Guest

Ok looking around, I have acquired CC licensed copies of:

WARNING massive images in these spoilers, warning is for "mobile" users/viewers, these images Will flood your screen

I can scale them all "stock" size or "real solar system aka RSS" size (ksc has a rss version already for KK mod) 

• Kennedy Space Centre, in the USA, pictured in post above
Spoiler

PBHHFqy.jpg

Spoiler

B3CbpFn.png

Spoiler

3lFqyIR.png

Spoiler

PfcZFTO.png

Spoiler

y4kknLu.png

Spoiler

Yp5UyKL.png

• Baikonur Cosmodrome, in Kazakhstan former Soviet Socialist Republic (a SSR of the USSR)
Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

Spoiler

kClrnqG.png

Spoiler

VIaeYsH.png?1

Wenchang Satellite Launch Center, in the Peoples Republic of China

• Spoiler

zdSgfR4.png

Spoiler

70oqLtm.png

Spoiler

b0id2kW.png

I'm 99% sure I can get the look of the "real earth KSC" to replace the "Kerbin KSC" with out Kerbal Konstructs.

But the others would need it (and RSS launch site switcher) to be active on the "same earth" as these models.

So how do I replace them on both "Kerbin" and RSS/RO earth and save that setting so when ppl download mod pack...boom real NASA by default

Edited by Guest

Now I find this, after reading 6 hours or russian and chinese translated:

There are "material lists" for what seem textures related to the space center and other "scenery", this is related to the mod:

Texture replacer user same (I assume its the "default") naming convention/syntax

KSC Materials with KSP 1.8, by Christian Bronk

Spoiler

Christian Bronk edited this page on Oct 17, 2019 · 3 revisions

You can find the list in a better format here:

https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs/raw/master/Docs/KSC%20Materials.xlsx

Material Shader name texture (tiling) color value
apollo_cinderblocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_Bricks_d ; (0.2, 0.2) _BumpMap: VAB_Bricks_n ; (0.2, 0.2) RGBA(0.642, 0.642, 0.642, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (0.5, 0.5) _BumpMap: cinderblocks_Normal ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.779, 0.779, 0.779, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.699, 0.699, 0.699, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_corrugated_metal_01 ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.706, 0.706, 0.706, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_corrugated_metal_02 ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.699, 0.699, 0.699, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_light_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.794, 0.794, 0.794, 1.000)
apollo_dark_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_Grout_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_dark_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_dark_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_light_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_light_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.868, 0.868, 0.868, 1.000)
apollo_roll_up_door_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roll_up_door_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 0.988, 0.963, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_ConcretePlates_d ; (0.7, 0.7) _BumpMap: VAB_ConcretePlates_n ; (0.7, 0.7) RGBA(0.839, 0.973, 0.929, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 1.000, 0.902, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Apollo_windows_and_doors KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: Apollo_windows_and_doors ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: apollo_windows_doors_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Apollo_windows_and_doors_interior KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Lightmapper _MainTex: Apollo_windows_and_doors ; (1.0, 1.0) _Illum: apollo_windows_doors_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_windows_doors_02 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: apollo_windows_doors_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: apollo_windows_doors_02_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_holeA KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: asphalt_holeA ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: asphalt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: asphalt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
bluePlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: bluePlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.734, 0.726, 0.717, 1.000)
burn_marks KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: burn_marks ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
BurnMark KSP/Alpha/Translucent _MainTex: BurnMark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
camera_VHS Legacy Shaders/Diffuse _MainTex: camera_VHS ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ConcretePatch KSP/Alpha/Cutoff Bumped _MainTex: ConcretePatch ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ConcretePatch_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.802, 0.802, 0.802, 1.000)
ConcretePatch2 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff Bumped _MainTex: ConcretePatch2 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ConcretePatch2_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.802, 0.802, 0.802, 1.000)
ConcretePatch3 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff _MainTex: ConcretePatch3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
ConcretePatch4 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff _MainTex: ConcretePatch4 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.679, 0.658, 0.625, 1.000)
corrugatedMetal KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: corrugatedMetal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
darkGreyPlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: darkGreyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
darkTerrain_fade KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: bunkerLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: darkTerrain_texture ; (7.0, 7.0) No Color
darkTerrain_fade_alpha KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: darkTerrain_fade_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_road KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: dirt_road ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_road_end KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: dirt_road_end ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: dirt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
door KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: door ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
flagPole_lev1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: flagPole_lev1 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
FrontColor KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
gasTower KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: gasTower ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
greyPlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: greyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
kap_pad_launchPad_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchPad_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_launchpad_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_diffuse KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_line KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_line ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: blackSquare ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_ACLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: AClvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_AClvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: AClvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_AClvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: ACgrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (4.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl02_groundTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl02GoundGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayGround KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerwayLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (25.0, 25.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerwayLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerX1Lvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x1FillerGRassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (0.5, 0.5) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerx1lvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x1Lvl03grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerX2Lvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x2FillerGRassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerx2lvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x2Lvl03grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: launchPadLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (250.0, 250.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: launchpadLVL02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MCLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: MClvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MCLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: MClvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MClvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: mcMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_r&dLevel03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: r&dGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (8.0, 8.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_RnDLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: RnDlvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_RnDLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: RnDlvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayEnd09 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskEnd09 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayEnd27 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: grassEnd27 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (7.0, 7.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_asphaltTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02TransitionasphaltMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_groundPlane KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02GroundPlaneGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_groundTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02TransitionGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec03 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (40.0, 40.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec04 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec04 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_sphLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (25.0, 25.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_sphLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (3.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_SPHlvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: tsGrassMaskLvl01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (3.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: TSlvl02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSlvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: TSmask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (150.0, 150.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabLvl02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (11.0, 11.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_ground KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_tile_01_diffuse KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_tile_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_fx_flare_wide_01 KSP/Alpha/Translucent Additive _MainTex: ksc_fx_flare_wide_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksp_pad_concrete_mat KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_concrete_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_cylTank_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_cylTank_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_launchpad_cylTank_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_mat Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Cutout/Bumped Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksp_pad_pipes_mat KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_pipes_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_sphereTank_mat KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_sphereTank_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_waterTower_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_waterTower_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_waterTower_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_runway_lights_diff KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_runway_lights_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_runway_lights_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: ksp_runway_lights_em ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
launchDirt KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: launchDirt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
launchPad_lines KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: launchPad_lines ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
launchPad_lines KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: launchPad_lines ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
launchPad_main KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: launchPad_main ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
metalPlates_blue KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_pvcRoofing_d ; (1.5, 1.5) _BumpMap: VAB_pvcRoofing_n ; (1.5, 1.5) RGBA(0.750, 0.937, 0.845, 1.000)
metalPlates_brown KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: metalPlates_brown ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
MetalTile01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: MetalTile01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: metalTile01_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
MetalTile02 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: MetalTile02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: metalTile02_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_scaffolding_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_scaffolding_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_tracking_exterior_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_tracking_exterior_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_decals_02 KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_decals_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_decals_02_multiply KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_decals_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 0.989, 0.924, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_details_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_details_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_details_01 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_details_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_details_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01 KSP/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01_decal KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01_decal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_props_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_props_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_props_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_props_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_00 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_00 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_02 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_tile_02_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.349, 0.416, 0.482, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_00 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_00 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_interior_lights Legacy Shaders/Particles/Additive _MainTex: model_vab_interior_lights ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
model_vab_interior_props KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_interior_props ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_atlas_01 KSP/Scenery/Alpha/Translucent _MainTex: occlusion_atlas_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_atlas_01 KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: occlusion_atlas_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_exteriors KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: occlusion_exteriors ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
old_metal_plates_01_cm KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: old_metal_plates_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHut KSP/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHut_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHutFrontBack KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHutLight_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHutGreen KSP/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHut_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.757, 0.896, 0.865, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi 1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_telescopios_ KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_telescopios ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
podMemorialBase KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: podmemorial_base ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: podmemorial_base_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
podMemorialPod KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: podmemorial_pod ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: podmemorial_pod_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Pole KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: Pole ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.522, 0.522, 0.522, 1.000)
PoolWater KSP/Scenery/Reflective Water _MainTex: Water fallback ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: Waterbump ; (1.0, 1.0) _ReflectionTex: OceanReflection ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 0.686)
props KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props_apollo_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.750, 0.750, 0.750, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.772, 0.772, 0.772, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props2 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props3 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
RnD_green_cinderblocks_and_roof_tile KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_ConcretePlates_d ; (0.8, 0.8) _BumpMap: VAB_ConcretePlates_n ; (0.8, 0.8) RGBA(0.839, 0.972, 0.930, 1.000)
Rust KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: VAB_RustDecal ; (1.5, 1.0) No Color
Rust_wide KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: VAB_RustDecal ; (20.0, 1.0) No Color
Smoke_Pad KSP/Particles/Alpha Blended _MainTex: Smoke_Sprites_Med ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_concrete_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_concrete_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
SPH_exterior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_exterior_windows2 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows2 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows2_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_interior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_1_interior_props3 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_1_interior_props3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_exterior_props4 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_exterior_props4 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_props1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_props1 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_props2 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_props2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: vab_1_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
vab_exterior_lines_apollo KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_exterior_lines_apollo ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Wall Dirt KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: Wall Dirt ; (10.0, 1.0) No Color
White_Concrete_blocks Legacy Shaders/Bumped Diffuse _MainTex: whitePlates ; (1.0, 0.1) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (2.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
whitePlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: darkGreyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Window_gunk KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: Wall Dirt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
windows_props_apollo KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Aazard said:

Now I find this, after reading 6 hours or russian and chinese translated:

There are "material lists" for what seem textures related to the space center and other "scenery", this is related to the mod:

Texture replacer user same (I assume its the "default") naming convention/syntax

KSC Materials with KSP 1.8, by Christian Bronk

Reveal hidden contents

Christian Bronk edited this page on Oct 17, 2019 · 3 revisions

You can find the list in a better format here:

https://github.com/GER-Space/Kerbal-Konstructs/raw/master/Docs/KSC%20Materials.xlsx

Material Shader name texture (tiling) color value
apollo_cinderblocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_Bricks_d ; (0.2, 0.2) _BumpMap: VAB_Bricks_n ; (0.2, 0.2) RGBA(0.642, 0.642, 0.642, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (0.5, 0.5) _BumpMap: cinderblocks_Normal ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.779, 0.779, 0.779, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
apollo_cinderblocks_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_cinderblocks_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.699, 0.699, 0.699, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_corrugated_metal_01 ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.706, 0.706, 0.706, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_corrugated_metal_02 ; (0.5, 0.5) RGBA(0.699, 0.699, 0.699, 1.000)
apollo_corrugated_metal_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_light_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.794, 0.794, 0.794, 1.000)
apollo_dark_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_Grout_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_dark_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_dark_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_light_blocks_01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_light_blocks_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.868, 0.868, 0.868, 1.000)
apollo_roll_up_door_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roll_up_door_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 0.988, 0.963, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_ConcretePlates_d ; (0.7, 0.7) _BumpMap: VAB_ConcretePlates_n ; (0.7, 0.7) RGBA(0.839, 0.973, 0.929, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 1.000, 0.902, 1.000)
apollo_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: apollo_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Apollo_windows_and_doors KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: Apollo_windows_and_doors ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: apollo_windows_doors_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Apollo_windows_and_doors_interior KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Lightmapper _MainTex: Apollo_windows_and_doors ; (1.0, 1.0) _Illum: apollo_windows_doors_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
apollo_windows_doors_02 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: apollo_windows_doors_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: apollo_windows_doors_02_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_holeA KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: asphalt_holeA ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: asphalt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
asphalt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: asphalt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
bluePlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: bluePlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.734, 0.726, 0.717, 1.000)
burn_marks KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: burn_marks ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
BurnMark KSP/Alpha/Translucent _MainTex: BurnMark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
camera_VHS Legacy Shaders/Diffuse _MainTex: camera_VHS ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ConcretePatch KSP/Alpha/Cutoff Bumped _MainTex: ConcretePatch ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ConcretePatch_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.802, 0.802, 0.802, 1.000)
ConcretePatch2 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff Bumped _MainTex: ConcretePatch2 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ConcretePatch2_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.802, 0.802, 0.802, 1.000)
ConcretePatch3 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff _MainTex: ConcretePatch3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
ConcretePatch4 KSP/Alpha/Cutoff _MainTex: ConcretePatch4 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.679, 0.658, 0.625, 1.000)
corrugatedMetal KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: corrugatedMetal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
darkGreyPlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: darkGreyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
darkTerrain_fade KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: bunkerLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: darkTerrain_texture ; (7.0, 7.0) No Color
darkTerrain_fade_alpha KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: darkTerrain_fade_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_road KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: dirt_road ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_road_end KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: dirt_road_end ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
dirt_transition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: dirt_transition ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
door KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: door ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
flagPole_lev1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: flagPole_lev1 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
FrontColor KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
gasTower KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: gasTower ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
greyPlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: greyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
kap_pad_launchPad_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchPad_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_launchpad_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_diffuse KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_line KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt_line ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphaltDark ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: blackSquare ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_ACLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: AClvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_AClvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: AClvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_AClvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: ACgrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (4.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl02_groundTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminLvl02GoundGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_adminLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: adminMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayGround KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerwayLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (25.0, 25.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_crawlerwayLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: crawlerwayLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerX1Lvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x1FillerGRassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (0.5, 0.5) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerx1lvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x1Lvl03grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerX2Lvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x2FillerGRassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_fillerx2lvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: x2Lvl03grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: launchPadLvl01Mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (250.0, 250.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: launchpadLVL02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_launchPadLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: mask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MCLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: MClvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MCLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: MClvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_MClvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: mcMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_r&dLevel03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: r&dGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (8.0, 8.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_RnDLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: RnDlvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_RnDLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: RnDlvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (15.0, 15.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayEnd09 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskEnd09 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayEnd27 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: grassEnd27 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (7.0, 7.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_asphaltTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02TransitionasphaltMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_groundPlane KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02GroundPlaneGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwayLvl02_groundTransition KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: runwayLvl02TransitionGrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (20.0, 20.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec03 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (40.0, 40.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_runwaySec04 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: maskSec04 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (30.0, 30.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_sphLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (25.0, 25.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_sphLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphLvl02GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (3.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_SPHlvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: sphMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: tsGrassMaskLvl01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (3.0, 3.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: TSlvl02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_TSlvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: TSmask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (10.0, 10.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabLvl01GrassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (150.0, 150.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabLvl02grassMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (11.0, 11.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_grass_vabLvl03 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Ground KSC _BlendMaskTexture: vabMask ; (1.0, 1.0) _FarGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new_detail ; (1.0, 1.0) _NearGrassTexture: terrain_grass00_new ; (1.0, 1.0) _TarmacTexture: ksc_exterior_terrain_asphalt ; (2.0, 2.0) No Color
ksc_exterior_terrain_ground KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_ground ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_exterior_terrain_tile_01_diffuse KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksc_exterior_terrain_tile_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksc_fx_flare_wide_01 KSP/Alpha/Translucent Additive _MainTex: ksc_fx_flare_wide_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
ksp_pad_concrete_mat KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_concrete_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_cylTank_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_cylTank_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_launchpad_cylTank_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_mat Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Cutout/Bumped Diffuse _MainTex: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_alpha ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_launchpad_grate_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
ksp_pad_pipes_mat KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_pipes_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_sphereTank_mat KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_sphereTank_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_pad_waterTower_mat KSP/Scenery/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_pad_waterTower_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_pad_waterTower_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.627, 0.627, 0.627, 1.000)
ksp_runway_lights_diff KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Bumped Specular _MainTex: ksp_runway_lights_diff ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: ksp_runway_lights_normal ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: ksp_runway_lights_em ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
launchDirt KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: launchDirt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
launchPad_lines KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: launchPad_lines ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
launchPad_lines KSP/Scenery/Diffuse Multiply _MainTex: launchPad_lines ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
launchPad_main KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: launchPad_main ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
metalPlates_blue KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_pvcRoofing_d ; (1.5, 1.5) _BumpMap: VAB_pvcRoofing_n ; (1.5, 1.5) RGBA(0.750, 0.937, 0.845, 1.000)
metalPlates_brown KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: metalPlates_brown ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
MetalTile01 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: MetalTile01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: metalTile01_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
MetalTile02 KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: MetalTile02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: metalTile02_Normal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_scaffolding_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_scaffolding_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_tracking_exterior_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_tracking_exterior_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_decals_02 KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_decals_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_decals_02_multiply KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_decals_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 0.989, 0.924, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_details_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_details_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_details_01 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_details_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_details_01_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01 KSP/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_lines_01_decal KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_lines_01_decal ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_props_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_props_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_props_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_props_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_00 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_00 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_01 KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_02 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_tile_02_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_04_roof ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: model_vab_exterior_tile_05_glass_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.349, 0.416, 0.482, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_00 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_00 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: model_vab_exterior_tile_SEMI_PAINTED_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
model_vab_interior_lights Legacy Shaders/Particles/Additive _MainTex: model_vab_interior_lights ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
model_vab_interior_props KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: model_vab_interior_props ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_atlas_01 KSP/Scenery/Alpha/Translucent _MainTex: occlusion_atlas_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_atlas_01 KSP/Scenery/Decal/Blended _MainTex: occlusion_atlas_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
occlusion_exteriors KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: occlusion_exteriors ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
old_metal_plates_01_cm KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: old_metal_plates_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHut KSP/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHut_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.800, 0.800, 0.800, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHutFrontBack KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHutLight_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_nissenHutGreen KSP/Bumped _MainTex: NissenHut_d ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: NissenHut_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.757, 0.896, 0.865, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi 1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_RnD_puente_invernaderi ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
outUV_telescopios_ KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: outUV_telescopios ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
podMemorialBase KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: podmemorial_base ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: podmemorial_base_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
podMemorialPod KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: podmemorial_pod ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: podmemorial_pod_n ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Pole KSP/Scenery/Specular _MainTex: Pole ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.522, 0.522, 0.522, 1.000)
PoolWater KSP/Scenery/Reflective Water _MainTex: Water fallback ; (1.0, 1.0) _BumpMap: Waterbump ; (1.0, 1.0) _ReflectionTex: OceanReflection ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 0.686)
props KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props_apollo_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.750, 0.750, 0.750, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(0.772, 0.772, 0.772, 1.000)
props_apollo_02 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_02 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props2 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
props3 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
RnD_green_cinderblocks_and_roof_tile KSP/Scenery/Bumped _MainTex: VAB_ConcretePlates_d ; (0.8, 0.8) _BumpMap: VAB_ConcretePlates_n ; (0.8, 0.8) RGBA(0.839, 0.972, 0.930, 1.000)
Rust KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: VAB_RustDecal ; (1.5, 1.0) No Color
Rust_wide KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: VAB_RustDecal ; (20.0, 1.0) No Color
Smoke_Pad KSP/Particles/Alpha Blended _MainTex: Smoke_Sprites_Med ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_concrete_01 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_concrete_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
SPH_exterior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_exterior_windows2 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows2 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows2_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
SPH_interior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Specular _MainTex: SPH_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: SPH_interior_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_1_interior_props3 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_1_interior_props3 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_exterior_props4 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_exterior_props4 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_props1 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_props1 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_props2 KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_props2 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
vab_2_interior_windows1 KSP/Scenery/Emissive/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_2_interior_windows1 ; (1.0, 1.0) _Emissive: vab_1_windows_emissive ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
vab_exterior_lines_apollo KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: vab_exterior_lines_apollo ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Wall Dirt KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: Wall Dirt ; (10.0, 1.0) No Color
White_Concrete_blocks Legacy Shaders/Bumped Diffuse _MainTex: whitePlates ; (1.0, 0.1) _BumpMap: blocks_Normal ; (2.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
whitePlates KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: darkGreyPlates ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)
Window_gunk KSP/Scenery/Decal/Multiply _MainTex: Wall Dirt ; (1.0, 1.0) No Color
windows_props_apollo KSP/Scenery/Diffuse _MainTex: props_apollo_01 ; (1.0, 1.0) RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000)

these textures are only useful for people who wish to create their own static 3d-models and then use the original KSP textures. within KK there is no way you can replace them, as this is not my concern. (KK loads new objects and gives them stock KSP textures, if this is in their config. Omega and Damon use that in their assets, to give them the KSC look and feel and reduce memory load (no custom textures needed)

UPDATE: *small skybox error (seems it didnt encode right)..i'm uploading fixed version

v1.2.1 "Freedom/Vostok One - MECO""

ITS 100% STABLE AND & ITS LIVE - LINK

SUPER IMPORTANT: like always delete last version

In the "HumanStuff" folder, inside KSP's "GameData" folder, There is a zip "UNZIP_ME_IN_GAMEDATA", with another zip INSIDE OF IT

MAKE SURE to unzip BOTH zip folders: THE 2ND FOLDER unzipped should be COPIED TO KSP's "GameData" folder, LIKE IT WAS A SEPARATE MOD 

CKAN users can get "BigPack" EASY Workshop & extra textures on github here

# Change Log # //HumanStuff//

## 1.2.1
- Fixed staff, ALL OF THEM, but Gene... and added many minor items
## 1.1.1
- Fixed small error in structure stopping splash screen for ckan users also

Edited by Guest

ok.. small info update:

• Texture Replacer (or KSP itself) do not like DX10+ only extensions (dx10 headers on DXT1 to DXT5, BC6f and BC7)
  • DXT5 BC3 WITHOUT a DX10 header and Texture replacer do like each other, seemingly (this is "the best" quality I can get TR/KSP to handle, the test system has a GTX 2060 6gb so its 100% dx12)
  • Also, users with some "older" video cards will benifet the most from DXT5-BC3 (for alpha containing 32 bit images, AND 24 bit images without alpha)

So unless I find a way around this.... This will be default for the "higher end packs" (DXT5-BC3 that is)

• VERY VERY Cool: XnConvert can mass convert images to 24Bit DXT1, as long as you dont want/need mipmaps 
  • Note: NPOT (Not Power Of Two) WebP/PNG (and I assume all formats) WILL have artifacts in XnConvert I'm having issues with the human icons (although even as PGN's, might be a NPOT issue)
Edited by Guest

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.