when did you start drinking?

TNTGODZZ

38. Aside from socially mandated occasions (e.g. toasts at a wedding, communion at church), I drink no alcohol, and never have. I think it had a lot to do with growing up with a Dad who was a surgeon - there's only so many photographs of bloated livers you can stand. :)

I haven't and don't really plan on drinking, I'm 20.

Once I turn 21 I have a plan to go to some land where my family camps and drink as much as I possibly can without risking death/poisoning.

I figure it will make a great story, and I'll regret it enough to prevent me from drinking much ever again.

I'm open to the idea of casual drinking, but as everyone else has said; it tastes like toilet. So I probably won't.

Dude Goldschlagger tastes great! I started drinking around 18-19 (start of college). Take it from someone who's been through the "party-phase"...save yourself a lot of embarrassment and pain and DON'T OVER DO IT. There's nothing fun about passing out in your own vomit or while hanging over a dirty toilet seat... That being said, I still drink on occasion. You just have to be particular about where and how much. Lastly...pick a couple favorites from the different categories (Corona is my beer of choice. Jack for whiskey. 1800 Tequila.). It'll save you some nasty experiences and chicks dig a guy who is solid and knows what he wants (if you're female...cooking wine is NOT for drinking). Oh! And gin tastes like armpit, stay away from it.

When I was 14 (25 now)

Christmass day, typical family get together, I asked for a coke please, an was handed Budweiser bottle.

Was drunk by my secound.

Since then I have tried every drink offered to me (experimented with Shorts, champaigns, cocktails, bears, to legal/Non-legal spirits)

Had wildy varying likes/dislikes to combinations of drink.

Favourites been Guinness, Bud, Vodka, Tequilla.

Generally only drink socially, but can go months without any.

Also done some amazingly fun an stupid things while drunk, but life is too enjoy.

When I was 14 (25 now)

Christmass day, typical family get together, I asked for a coke please, an was handed Budweiser bottle.

Was drunk by my secound.

Since then I have tried every drink offered to me (experimented with Shorts, champaigns, cocktails, bears, to legal/Non-legal spirits)

Also done some amazingly fun an stupid things while drunk, but life is too enjoy.

see this is the srt of thing im talin about. but you were a light weight!! ive had 5 drinks, not drunk haha. must be genetic, coz my dad and mum can both hold their drink well lol

When I was 14 (25 now)

Was drunk by my secound.

My Gosh, Your Parents Weren't That Responsible When It Came To "Coke please, and was handed a Budweiser bottle" I'm Shocked That They Did That.

I first drank alcohol when I was about 3... my older brother and his friends used to give me little bits of beer to drink at parties and stuff.

When I was 16 I started drinking properly... Got a little too drunk a number of times and quit when I was 19, and managed to stay off it for 3 years. I decided to start again a year ago because I do genuinely enjoy drinking for the taste (I've even recently got into Whisky), and I just try to make sure each time that I don't drink too much.

I have gotten blackout drunk a couple of times in the last year, but it's been a lot better than when I was a teenager. Hopefully I will never get too drunk again... but there's always a risk I guess.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.