Any Idea what is causing the red dot?

I somehow turned on a red dot which apears to be a center of mass. I am not sure if this was a stock feature or some mod has this, but for the life of me I don't know how I turned it on nor how to turn it off (which is what I'd like to do!)

Anyone see this dot? How did you turn it on or off? Image below.

Spoiler

SOM.jpg

9 minutes ago, Atlas Gaming said:

I somehow turned on a red dot which apears to be a center of mass. I am not sure if this was a stock feature or some mod has this, but for the life of me I don't know how I turned it on nor how to turn it off (which is what I'd like to do!)Anyone see this dot? How did you turn it on or off? Image below.

Did you try hitting all the F10-F12 shortcuts for various overlays to see if it gets toggled off?

It must be a mod or something with the new patch which i have no experience yet.

Edited by Boyster

yes tried all the FKEYS = may well be a mod, but for the life of me I don't know how to turn it off and don't want to remove mods one by one if I can help it

1 minute ago, Boyster said:

Did you try hitting all the F10-F12 shortcuts for various overlays to see if it gets toggled off?

It must be a mod or something with the new patch which i have no experience yet.

2 minutes ago, Atlas Gaming said:

yes tried all the FKEYS = may well be a mod, but for the life of me I don't know how to turn it off and don't want to remove mods one by one if I can help it

I know its not very helpful but heavy modded troubleshooting can be a bit faster if you separate your mods in groups of lets say 4 and remove four each time so you get faster to the problem.

Hopefully someone with more experience can maybe pinpoint the problem...

Edited by Boyster

With 150 mods... its even faster if you just cut the group in half each time... cut 75, if problem still there, it's in THAT 75, if it is gone it's in the other... then cut 37... etc... BUT I'd love to just have someone who's seen this tell me what it is :) its not a game stopping bug, just a visual glitch.

Edited by Atlas Gaming

6 minutes ago, Atlas Gaming said:

With 150 mods... its even faster if you just cut the group in half each time... cut 75, if problem still there, it's in THAT 75, if it is gone it's in the other... then cut 37... etc... BUT I'd love to just have someone who's seen this tell me what it is :) its not a game stopping bug, just a visual glitch.

Check this, he says he has weird red lines from Persistent Thrust, dunno seems like a far bet but i though i would mention it.

7 minutes ago, Atlas Gaming said:

Thanks! NO Need to delete mods! lol

11 minutes ago, antipro said:

MJ - Attitude Adjustment - Display the CoM

Excuse me but, as I've seen you did it another time, just for your info, first you have to quote something and later you put the answer.
This way is more "readable".

Edited by antipro

I guess I'm just an old school BB user (from the 90s) where you always put your comment on top, and add the quote below - in case someone wants to read it - rather than putting quote up front - so someone has to scroll down past it to read your post. But you do you!

7 minutes ago, antipro said:

first you have to quote something and later you put the answer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.