Do you use 'snack', 'snacc', or 'snakk' when talking of the Kerbals snacks?

BigStar Aerospace

Snack or Snacc  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Snack or Snacc

Snack every time- it has a K in it (as all Kerbal things apparently require), plus food typos are the wurst- I mean, worst...

It’s good to hear that people actually read and like Audacity! There’s still a long way to go yet, I’ve only done 15 chapters so far, so if you’re in a reading mood here are a few of the stories that gave the inspiration to try my hand at writing one of my own:

I’ve thrown in a couple of references to each of these in Audacity (or possibly outright stolen some ideas :blush:) and all are well worth reading.

For me the translation convention applies for most cases, so it is snack, pl. snacks, vb. snack.  Like the phrase "chrome steel and coconuts" doesn't literally mean the same thing in kerbish and infact is probably a word salad. But, when the metaphor is translated it comes out as that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.