What will Rask and Rusk be called when they merge

On 1/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, BekfastDerp13 said:

I know that this has been said but agreeing with intelliCom, every planet is on a rail, so Rask and Rusk would just orbit each other for the rest of time.

It's a hypothetical. You don't need to bring rails up when we're not talking about what will happen strictly in game.

Just now, Bej Kerman said:

It's a hypothetical. You don't need to bring rails up when we're not talking about what will happen strictly in game.

Alright. I wonder how they would merge though? Would they graze each other and then combine, or just slam into each other?

8 minutes ago, BekfastDerp13 said:

Alright. I wonder how they would merge though? Would they graze each other and then combine, or just slam into each other?

Kinda like the Earth and the Moon, I guess, although not as similar.

They would be destroyed by tidal forces and create a massive molten ball with loads of hot flaming debris in orbit with the eventual formation of rings around a larger metal ball of a planet.

Just now, AtomicTech said:

Kinda like the Earth and the Moon, I guess, although not as similar.

They would be destroyed by tidal forces and create a massive molten ball with loads of hot flaming debris in orbit with the eventual formation of rings around a larger metal ball of a planet.

Very interesting!