Buffalo 2 Modular Space Exploration Vehicle

Angelo Kerman

• 2 months later...

Howdy, @Angelo Kerman. It's been a while since I used Pathfinder/Buffalo/MOLE to colonize the Kerbin system and I've had a hankerin' to do it again lately, so I guess I'm back to asking questions when they arise. Had to sunset a lot of my old craft with the release of Buffalo 2; the one that stung there was the Echo Flyer, but I'm slowly working up a replacement.

Anyway, this happened to me the other day while I was trying to figure out all the new bits. Trying to grok what might've happened.
fyEZXyV.png

Any ideas? Any additional data you need from me?

1 hour ago, capi3101 said:

Trying to grok what might've happened.

Try to move the base away from the runway. It's actual status might be "Standby to launch" and not "landed", don't trust any external mods :D

UPD: the mission timer is not running so it's definitely not landed, it's standing by to launch.

Edited by Manul

Can I get y'all's help with something? I'm trying to build the TBD 7f base-seeding rover, using the TBD 7e (my old equivalent Buffalo 1 craft) as a guideline. What's the replacement for the old very-large Wagon storage part? The 7e had two of them, one that held Equipment, the other a huge KIS inventory which I used for Pathfinder parts - a screwdriver, a Saddle, a Pondy, a Casa, three Haciendas, four Chuckwagons,  a small Buckboard, a Rangeland, 6 SAFER reactors and 17 Gaslights. You know, everything to get a huge base started (just not all at once). Here's the 7e's part list via KML.

Su9RBnW.png

I can't get the B2 Logistics Module to give me more than 100L of KIS inventory, even if I configure it for nothing but that. I'm wondering if I'm using the wrong part or if I might have a mod conflict somewhere (which has been known to happen before).

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2024 at 12:51 AM, Alpha_star said:

Hmm, no more discussions in a while. Is the mod still under development or is it considered to be finished? (Just asking)

I haven't been back this way in awhile. Yes, Buffalo 2 is feature complete at this point and is just in maintenance mode. I may have some bug fixes in a few days, mostly configuration errors.