Retrograde, Prograde buttons etc. beside the navball. how do you turn them on?

also I normally use the Probodobodyne Stayputnik for anything experimental (so not that often, but now I know why it doesnt have these abilities so thanks for that james!) and that I know won't get into orbit and for anything else, the first space crew capsule you get in career mode and the plane cockpit (depending on if Im going for a traditional rocket, or a space plane)

Also it's worth mentioning that you can make all probe cores have full SAS capability in the difficulty settings. In the pause screen, there's the "settings" button, by which you can adjust visuals amd stuff. In the very top of the settings screen there is a big button for going into the difficulty settings. There you can adjust this and many other things! :D

8 hours ago, Maria Sirona said:

Also it's worth mentioning that you can make all probe cores have full SAS capability in the difficulty settings. In the pause screen, there's the "settings" button, by which you can adjust visuals amd stuff. In the very top of the settings screen there is a big button for going into the difficulty settings. There you can adjust this and many other things! :D

ooooh thanks, the difficulty setting will be useful but I probably won't because I like having that realism, but it'll be useful for any future endeavors! thanks for the advice!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.