scatter is not working

@tilliepops Which version of Scatterer, which version of KSP, are you using any planet packs?

It looks like your entire KSC is underwater. Maybe some other mod is moving your KSC. Uninstall Scatterer and see what happens; maybe something else is wrong.

Share your log file with Google Drive or another service. The post linked below provides more info about how to do that.

Just now, tilliepops said:

@DeadJohni think its the latest verson and no planet packs i installed it from ckan. as for the log i don't know how to paste it quickly all in a spoiler.

Log file is way too big to post in a spoiler. Zip it and put in on the internet. Read the How To Get Support thread I linked above.

On 7/10/2022 at 12:50 PM, tilliepops said:

Why do you have Kopernicus installed if you aren't using planet packs?

It looks like you have multiple copies of the ModuleManager DLL. That can cause a lot of confusion when loading mods. Try only the latest version, and if any mods bundled their own ModuleManager copies delete all the extras:

ModuleManager.2.8.1.dll
ModuleManager.4.1.4.dll
ModuleManager.4.2.2.dll

Parallax might not be working correctly, based on this message in your log file. I'm not a Parallax user, though.

[Parallax] DidntReadInstallationInstructionsException: Parallax is not supported on this version of KSP.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:25 PM, DeadJohn said:

Parallax might not be working correctly, based on this message in your log file. I'm not a Parallax user, though.

[Parallax] DidntReadInstallationInstructionsException: Parallax is not supported on this version of KSP.

I get a similar error using Parallax in KSP 1.12.3, it’s more of a “this version isn’ officially supported so if it breaks you’re on your own” rather than a “Parallax will crash and your PC will BSOD”.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:12 AM, tilliepops said:

You’ve deleted all the ModuleManagers now but you actually need one- reinstall it through CKAN.

I strongly suggest you don’t install mods in the Steam copy of KSP as this frequently leads to mod-related problems if Steam decides to corrupt the mods. It’s much better to copy KSP out of Steam’s control and then mod the new copy instead.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.