PAX East 23'

Pthigrivi

It occurred to me that PAX east is likely to be either shortly after or shortly before the release of KSP2, and it happens to be in Boston--not to far from me. Any other NE'sters thinking of holding time in the calendar? 

40 minutes ago, Pthigrivi said:

It occurred to me that PAX east is likely to be either shortly after or shortly before the release of KSP2, and it happens to be in Boston--not to far from me. Any other NE'sters thinking of holding time in the calendar? 

Is PAX East sometime around April of next year? 

19 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Is PAX East sometime around April of next year? 

March 23-26. If KSP is gonna be there I think I could swing the weekend and see friends down there. 

5 minutes ago, Rutabaga22 said:

Naw, I'm not a convention guy.

I've never actually been to a game convention. My wife and I have gone to comicon a couple of times and it was a hoot.

Edited by Pthigrivi

On 10/9/2022 at 11:41 AM, Pthigrivi said:

It occurred to me that PAX east is likely to be either shortly after or shortly before the release of KSP2, 

I wouldn't put my money on it, we haven't really gotten alot of new leaks n stuff besides the new jool fly-by but im hoping thats because the devs are busy getting the game ready to be published! but i'm also REALLY hoping it does release around that time!