KSP 2 suggentions. Comment for me to add yours.

1. Grid fins. They would be a great addition and help enhance aerodynamics.

2. more heat shields. This would be great for atmospheric re-entry in sph ships, like the heat shield used by the space shuttles.

3. Bulding and customizing your facility. It would be awsome if you could choose where to place your buildings and customize them.

4. Custom flags. I think it would be great for ksp 2 to be able to upload a custom flag, this would go great with the new color customization that is planned for ksp2.

5. Make manuver nodes easier to understand. This one is self explanitory.

6. Kerbal customization. I would love a KSP avater creator, maybe there could even be randomly generated kerbal avatars.

7. Sandox mode planet creator. It would be AWSOME if we could create our own planets in sandbox mode. It would be cool if we could share our systems/planets in the workshop.

So thats my recomendations.

Edited by ConsoleCoder

On 1/19/2023 at 3:34 PM, ConsoleCoder said:

1. Grid fins. They would be a great addition and help enhance aerodynamics.

On that note, fins should automatically adjust when moving backwards. KSP 1 assumes you're moving forwards at all times, so trying to counter a spin with your fins when you're a backwards-flying booster stage causes you to spin faster, rendering SAS useless.

On 1/20/2023 at 7:15 PM, CytauriKerbal said:

Welcome to the forums! This is the area for KSP 1 suggestions. You might want to move it to the KSP 2 suggestions. These suggestions are great by the way! :cool:

If you find a thread out of place, please report it using the report button in addition to or in place of merely commenting on the thread.     The mods may never see it if you don’t report it.  

That said, moved to KSP2 suggestions.  

19 hours ago, Gargamel said:

If you find a thread out of place, please report it using the report button in addition to or in place of merely commenting on the thread.     The mods may never see it if you don’t report it.  

That said, moved to KSP2 suggestions.  

Will do, thanks.