What did you do in KSP2 today?

Dman979

Well, I read the patch release notes...and then promptly fired up KSP1.  Until we can figure out how to mod in more missions, I probably won't fire up KSP2 again.

And in case you're wondering, I did open the assembly DLL's through dotPeek and couldn't find where the mission data is stored.  It's in there somewhere, but I'll be darned if I know where!

I fired up the game to see if my previously working ssto's could break mach 1 again. They do but, either I forgot how to fly them. Or the fuel bug witch is still present is worse. I build marginal stuff, with the bugs they are just on the wrong side of the margin. I think that was my final mission for ksp2. I can not deal with the impersicsion of the Dv calculations. There's not enough parts, the collisions still are unpredictable. I don't know what I was expecting, but playable final product was the hope. Guess I'll have to redo my mod pack for ksp1. The game within the game.

I think this is my last post. At least on this game. It's been a ride. So long and thanks for all the fish.