Techo's (Stock) Planet Revamp V0.10

Mrpasta44

Decided to attempt to revamp the stock system.
ill update this topic with my process :D

bULRAMq.png

Dependencies: 

• Kopernicus 
  • Kopernicus Expansion
  • Niako's Kopernicus Utilities

Downloads: 
Spacedock
Github

License: CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

Patreon: https://patreon.com/Techo589

Edited by Mrpasta44
github link

Hi i am the nerd of all nerds, and working on a small review video if your planet pack :D I found some weird bug when landing on minmus, the velocity told me that i was moving at 10 m/s and i was standing still. But the mod looks relly nice and i am glad that people are still trying to make ksp1 nicer even tho ksp2 i getting worked on (:

On 9/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, August said:

Hi i am the nerd of all nerds, and working on a small review video if your planet pack :D I found some weird bug when landing on minmus, the velocity told me that i was moving at 10 m/s and i was standing still. But the mod looks relly nice and i am glad that people are still trying to make ksp1 nicer even tho ksp2 i getting worked on (:

Is it “orbit 10m/s”?

also yes i think ksp1 with the right mods is better than KSP2 for now

Edited by RevanX_LSR

On 9/4/2023 at 11:17 PM, August said:

will it be posted on the forums?

This looks awesome. I do have a question about Duna, are you planning on adding some more water carved features and maybe some volcanoes, like it seems Moho has? The craters on Eve seem very recent, would it make more sense soften them up more? The dense atmosphere and surface liquid would have likely eroded them more.

I am very interested where this mod goes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.