In the Settings the Auto-hide Navball in Mapview Does the Opposite. On is Off. Off is On

Anth

Reported Version: v0.1.4.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

Issue: 
Auto-hide Navball in Mapview set to On, turns it Off.
Auto-hide Navball in Mapview set to Off, turns it On.

Video Evidence:
https://youtu.be/r7evCgU2X1I (31 Seconds)

Credit for putting Jeb behind Bars in the Video:
@Suppise

Edited by Anth12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reported Version: v0.1.5 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Win | CPU: AMD Ry 7 4800 | GPU: NVID RTX 3060 | RAM16gb

Nav ball and S.A.S. are hidden in map veiw unless selected to be hidden.

this began around Oct. 

I also have an Issue with multiple options selected in settings (will be adding link if i can to that Bug)

Included Attachments:

KerbalSpaceProgram22023-12-0621-40-45.mp4

3XLMK.XIEVES.O.I..json

3XLMK.XIEVES.O.I..meta

• 3 weeks later...

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250) | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.6GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU | RAMMemory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16206MB RAM

No navball when in map view. the "yes" "no" are both highlighted in settings/ Auto hide navball in map screen. when 'yes' or 'no' are checked the navball does not show when in map view.

Included Attachments:

Screenshot2023-12-23165647.png.bfd4ecec24bc88732839fe67c0ad1638.png

Edited by Spicat

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Wine 9.0-rc3 on Linux | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 | GPU: NVIDIA 3060 Ti | RAM32GB

The "Auto-hide Navball in Map View" user interface setting does not behave as the text suggests: the navball is hidden in map view when the setting is off and displayed when it is on, as if the intended name of the setting is actually "Display Navball in Map View". (The description shown when hovering over the item, "Show the Navball and its related instruments while in Map view", also suggests that the setting name was intended to be "Display" rather than "Auto-hide").

Severity: Medium

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the User Interface category in the settings menu, and set " Auto-hide Navball in Map View" to "off".
  2. Launch a vehicle.
  3. Enter map view, and observe whether the navball is displayed.
  4. Open the settings menu, and change the " Auto-hide Navball in Map View" to "on".
  5. Close the settings menu, and observe whether the navball is displayed.

Expected behavior: The navball is displayed in step 3 and hidden in step 5.

Observed behavior: The navball is hidden in step 3 and displayed in step 5.

Included Attachments: