KSP (Modded) crashes after fixed times

Hey,

im New in this Forum and I have a problem. I reinstalled my KSP (cause of my old version was buggy by using to many mods). So I decided to reinstall a fresh version with new mods and start a new game. Now i was on way to moon (or should I say Iota) and the game crashes. So the Problem is, that i cant see the error in the player.log. I load up the log file here - can someone tell me whats wrong and how do I fix this and maybe for next time: How do I find errors or what things i have to look for?

The File (uploaded on Google Drive) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mp7HlkAx7WbpsAhPEYmruMbfylEeywqh/view?usp=share_link

Greetings from germany

DZ

Spoiler
Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\SXT\Patches\ModCompatibility\WIP\Nukes\NFE.cfg'. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\ArcAerospace\patches\000_CleanUp.cfg'. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\ArcAerospace\patches\001_CommonDefinitions.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\ArcAerospace\patches\010_ScaleTypes.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\ArcAerospace\patches\020_ScaleExponents.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\ArcAerospace\patches\030_ScaleBehaviors.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\MechJeb\patches\001_CommonDefinitions.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\MechJeb\patches\010_ScaleTypes.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\MechJeb\patches\020_ScaleExponents.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\MechJeb\patches\030_ScaleBehaviors.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\MechJeb\patches\MechJeb-Legacy_TweakScale.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\TarsierSpaceTech\patches\001_CommonDefinitions.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\TarsierSpaceTech\patches\010_ScaleTypes.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\TarsierSpaceTech\patches\030_ScaleBehaviors.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\Multipass\TarsierSpaceTech\patches\TarsierSpaceTech-Legacy_TweakScale.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\OPT\Legacy\010_ScaleTypes.cfg'. 

Cannot create config from file 'E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\TweakScaleCompanion\OPT\Main\patches\010_ScaleTypes.cfg'. 

Hello! Just by taking a look at this, I'm finding that you seem to be missing some dependencies. Have you checked to make sure that you have all of them?

10 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

Hello! Just by taking a look at this, I'm finding that you seem to be missing some dependencies. Have you checked to make sure that you have all of them?

Not by that. These Cannot Create Config messages from TweakScale Companion are annoying, but harmless.

In a way or another,  I had fixed these. I will check if these fixes are published and if not, will do it in this weekend.

But, and again, these pesky messages are only annoyances. Whatever is affecting the user's rig, it's something else.

— — POST EDIT — — 

The fixes were published on the individual packages, but I didn't published the updated ÜberPacket yet. Will do on the WeekEnd.

In time, @DZ885, I think I found the trigger of the crash you described:

BreakStuff False True

Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KerbalRenamer.VeteranRenamer.Start () [0x00061] in <c0228513e9ce49ab8d3eca95c04c6e55>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Something is breaking GPP_Renamer:

Load(Assembly): GPP/GPP_Renamer/KerbalRenamer

I don't have the slightest idea about what's this KerbalRenamer thing, but since it's form GPP, you will need to get further help from the GPP guys!

Edited by Lisias
post edit

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.