Kerbal Life-Support System (KLSS) [v0.7.0 for KSP2 0.2.1]

Safarte

4 hours ago, Safarte said:

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling all mods and see if the error persists?

Unfortunately, it did persist, even with the 0.5.5 version. These are my installed mods, I'm not sure if there are any that might be causing the issue?

fXkFwmW.png

4 hours ago, Dzsaffar said:

Unfortunately, it did persist, even with the 0.5.5 version. These are my installed mods, I'm not sure if there are any that might be causing the issue?

fXkFwmW.png

What versions of Community Resources and Patch Manager are you using?

Hey Dzsaffar

Make sure you are installing mods with the latest version of CKAN. I had to update CKAN for it to properly install all the mods right.

Edited by GenJeFT

great mod, but the following is not working on my end.

-Support for Where's My Crew Capsule

I have both mods installed via ckan but can't find the new parts in the tech tree, do i have to do more than install them?

Edited by Meverick
formatting

4 hours ago, Meverick said:

I have both mods installed via ckan but can't find the new parts in the tech tree, do i have to do more than install them?

I came here for the same reason and was hoping one or the other was working on it. In the meantime I'm just going probe only or adding extra pods.

On 1/10/2024 at 8:09 PM, Meverick said:

Hmm that is weird, let me look into it.

Edit: able to reproduce, trying to find a fix.

Edited by Safarte

Is it a known issue that resource consumption stops being calculated? Seems to have happened to a landing vessel I did multiple EVAs from. The problem persisted when docking it to a station.

Resource consumption still works for other vessels.

Got newest versions of mods as of writing this, can provide a savegame if needed.

Edited by orjanb314
Added text

Great to see sophisticated mods starting to appear.

Is it a know issue that above 1000X timewarp the receycler matchs starts failing an dresoureces that should be infinite start dropping?

On 1/10/2024 at 8:09 PM, Meverick said:

On 1/11/2024 at 12:38 AM, Mitokandria said:

I came here for the same reason and was hoping one or the other was working on it. In the meantime I'm just going probe only or adding extra pods.

This bug has been fixed in the latest update for Patch Manager (0.9.2)

On 12/26/2023 at 11:52 AM, GeneralKenobi said:

My game hangs on 'Loading KLSS_water_tank_2v_radial' for about 5 minutes, and then the screen goes dark, won't load the save unless I remove the mod.

DMQNkWs.png

lQdHWsJ.png

This happend to me, i can't test this mod with my main savegame !

i already test my game and also try this mod and his dependencies only but not working (it's working good with new account...)

thanks to help us with that, i realy want to try this mod :)

20 minutes ago, Bobitec said:

This happend to me, i can't test this mod with my main savegame !

i already test my game and also try this mod and his dependencies only but not working (it's working good with new account...)

thanks to help us with that, i realy want to try this mod :)

How did you install the mod? If you did it using CKAN are you using the latest version of CKAN?

3 hours ago, Safarte said:

How did you install the mod? If you did it using CKAN are you using the latest version of CKAN?

i'm not using CKAN; i have download the mod onto Spacedock...

(i repeat just to be clear, the mod work just fine with new account, new savegame... but not with mine)

On 1/14/2024 at 9:52 PM, orjanb314 said:

Is it a known issue that resource consumption stops being calculated? Seems to have happened to a landing vessel I did multiple EVAs from. The problem persisted when docking it to a station.

Resource consumption still works for other vessels.

Got newest versions of mods as of writing this, can provide a savegame if needed.

This is not supposed to happen, a save file as well as the Player.log file would be very helpful to try and find the issue if possible!

On 1/14/2024 at 10:29 PM, tomf said:

Great to see sophisticated mods starting to appear.

Is it a know issue that above 1000X timewarp the receycler matchs starts failing an dresoureces that should be infinite start dropping?

Hmmm I didn't hear about this issue before, I'll investigate.

On 1/15/2024 at 9:10 PM, Bobitec said:

i'm not using CKAN; i have download the mod onto Spacedock...

(i repeat just to be clear, the mod work just fine with new account, new savegame... but not with mine)

What do you mean by "new account"?

I have discovered the acceleration rate the bug occurs at depends on the whether you have Even Better Time Warp enabld. With it enabled it kicks in at 10,000X, without it it kicks in at 100,000x

Ok, a proper bug Report
Relevant other mods - Even Better Time Warp

To reproduce

Create a ship consisting of a 3-px gumbal capsule, with two kerbals inside, recycler enabled and set to maximum
For power I used the Sm size uranium reactor and I provided additional food

Launch

Go to just below the critical warp value (1,000x or 10,000 depending on event better time warp). Observe that, as expected, o2 and h20 do not drop.
Increase warp 1 notch - o2 and h20 start dropping rapidly

Something wrong with mod.

I did orbital station with greenhouse, fertiliazer and medium canisters. Set it to orbit, and from here it brokes saves.

Game stuck on loading screen "creating vessel" point.

Please invistigate.

Add: It loads after 3-5 min with black screen.

Edited by Chen Rossii

12 hours ago, Chen Rossii said:

Something wrong with mod.

I did orbital station with greenhouse, fertiliazer and medium canisters. Set it to orbit, and from here it brokes saves.

Game stuck on loading screen "creating vessel" point.

Please invistigate.

Add: It loads after 3-5 min with black screen.

Can you upload the log files? You need Ksp2.log in the main KSP2 folder and Player.log in .../*username*/AppData/LocalLow/Intercept Games/Kerbal Space Program 2/

16 hours ago, Deadly_Laser said:

Can you upload the log files? You need Ksp2.log in the main KSP2 folder and Player.log in .../*username*/AppData/LocalLow/Intercept Games/Kerbal Space Program 2/

And i tried to reproduce bug and found another one: do station with mod items, on the orbit of 300-500km do full warp time and stop. 5 times - and all mod parts disappears...(((

And thank you for all.

Edited by Chen Rossii

59 minutes ago, Chen Rossii said:

And i tried to reproduce bug and found another one: do station with mod items, on the orbit of 300-500km do full warp time and stop. 5 times - and all mod parts disappears...(((

And thank you for all.

This is very weird behavior, how did you install mods?

On 1/18/2024 at 9:53 PM, tomf said:

I have discovered the acceleration rate the bug occurs at depends on the whether you have Even Better Time Warp enabld. With it enabled it kicks in at 10,000X, without it it kicks in at 100,000x

Ok, a proper bug Report
Relevant other mods - Even Better Time Warp

To reproduce

Create a ship consisting of a 3-px gumbal capsule, with two kerbals inside, recycler enabled and set to maximum
For power I used the Sm size uranium reactor and I provided additional food

Launch

Go to just below the critical warp value (1,000x or 10,000 depending on event better time warp). Observe that, as expected, o2 and h20 do not drop.
Increase warp 1 notch - o2 and h20 start dropping rapidly

Able to reproduce, investigating.

19 minutes ago, Chen Rossii said:

CKAN v1.34.4

Do you have log files available of the moment the modded parts disappeared?

33 minutes ago, Safarte said:

Able to reproduce, investigating.

Do you have log files available of the moment the modded parts disappeared?

Problem solved.

I did export SCAN mods, delete game folder and reinstall all.

Sorry. Noob mistake. Glad I'm not the only one)

I love this Mod, it gives a touch of realism and difficulty to the game that is essential for me. I am having a problem that is already persistent. I'm setting up a ship in Kerbin orbit for a long-duration mission to Duna. The first time I tried it I noticed that the crew member could not move from one module to another because when trying to do so using the Kerbals Manager, the crew member would disappear forever. I tried it in a thousand ways. Restarting, reloading, uninstalling and reinstalling the mods, but the problem still occurred. I have done the mission again, starting from scratch and at first it was fine, but over time the problem has occurred again. On this occasion I was able to reload the game with its Mod disabled and the problem was resolved. I activate it again and the problem reappears. It only happens when time has passed, I don't know how much, but more than a day-Kerbal for sure. I don't know if it is due to the acceleration of time, an error in the consumption or non-consumption of vital resources, such as oxygen, or what is happening.