The Moon landing conspiracy theory

UKDan89

So yeah, a few years back my friend and I had a debate on the moon landings. I've always believed that the late Neil Armstrong (R.I.P), Buzz Aldrin and the rest of the brave men went to the moon and back. My friend however has always firmly believed that they had in fact faked everything. This was a long time ago and there were claims left right and centre for and against the conspiracies. Has there been anything that has completely confirmed the moon landings? (or debunked?) I've always believed that if the moon landings had been faked that the USSR would have made sure that any chance of faking would be exposed (That's what I'd do anyway, and then laugh at them)

To be honest, your friend doesn't have common sense because of the evidence everywhere.

What did the do with the astronauts that were clearly taking off if you were at the launch site, it would be a waste of money just to fake it and surely we would of already detected it if it wasn't fake, if you even brought them up there to the landing sites they would probably say "Oh it was put there by a blah...".

RIP Neil.

Has there been anything that has completely confirmed the moon landings?
Other than live TV broadcasts at the time, photographs, moon rocks in our possession, the fact that if it was faked then the thousands of people personally involved in the program both 1) are all liars and 2) have all kept the secret for 40 years, and that later probes have photographed the parts of the landers left on the moon?

I could entertain the theory that, for Apollo 11, they landed but broadcast fake images (purely because of the risks involved).

But I personally believe they did land.

I find it hilarious that the largest proportion of disbelievers are American. Though of course they might believe it means that America pulled off the biggest con in the world which might be worth more to these fools than actually landing...

Edited by RC1062
Grammar

I could entertain the theory that, for Apollo 11, they landed but broadcast fake images (purely because of the risks involved).

But I personally believe they did land.

I find it hilarious that the largest proportion of disbelievers are American. Though of course they might believe it means that America pulled off the biggest con in the world which might be worth more to these fools than actually landing...

Why do you believe they broadcast fake images, I don't think that myself.

Edited by mustwinfull

There is zero evidence of a fake, and tons of evidence that the landings actually happened. Anyone who doesn't think we landed on the Moon is quite simply shutting their eyes to facts.