Kethane Pack 0.9.2 - New cinematic trailer! - 1.0 compatibility update

Majiir

FWIW simply having it installed hasn't caused any problems for me. The icon shows up fine in the Tracking Station and I can see the overlay. Currently not playing with any mining stuff so can't look at full functionality but doesn't seem to blow up the game at all by itself.

Ok, my Minmus miner finally got to Minmus, mined Ore, converted it to Metal, the Metal to RocketParts and ScrapMetal, ScrapMetal to Metal, built a Kethane miner that drilled Kethane and converted it to MonoPropellant, LiquidFuel, and Oxidizer., all at a site previously scanned by a satellite some time previously (same save, all in 0.90).

In other words, things are working well with only the checked versions (KSP and unity) altered. I'll do up a pull request to send to Majiir, and see what I can do about a working Kethane dll for everyone (though someone else did one, it's buried in the thread and I suspect he didn't do up a pull request).

In other words, things are working well with only the checked versions (KSP and unity) altered. I'll do up a pull request to send to Majiir, and see what I can do about a working Kethane dll for everyone (though someone else did one, it's buried in the thread and I suspect he didn't do up a pull request).

Thank you, that sounds awesome!

Can I ask a longer question though (given that this thread is now well over 500 pages ...)? I last used Kethane extensively in 0.23.5. What mods are you using to scan for, mine, convert and build with Ore (and of course what provides the Metal, RocketParts, etc)? I'd like to add a more full-featured resource system to my end-game these days.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you, that sounds awesome!

Can I ask a longer question though (given that this thread is now well over 500 pages ...)? I last used Kethane extensively in 0.23.5. What mods are you using to scan for, mine, convert and build with Ore (and of course what provides the Metal, RocketParts, etc)? I'd like to add a more full-featured resource system to my end-game these days.

Thank you in advance.

i think it's EL (explanatory launchpads)

how to remove the grid from the main menu screen?

It looks awfully, and I don't know, why it was made.

Yes, I checked FAQ and didn't find the answer there.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/Lesser2/screen/KSP/kethane_zps49ad441d.jpg

Add the line ShowInMenu = False to the end of the config file.

Probably still works. It's an easter egg... and I hated it too :P

There is an UNOFFICIAL update for 0.90

I agree

That doesnt work, the drill or any crafts using the drill wont load and get corrupted, any new crafts with the drill causes problems

ive tried the new kethane.dll again and attached the drill to a craft and it bugged the game out and the dds loader doesnt work for either

Edited by SparkyFox

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2jab86s.jpg

The Kethane Pack is maintained and distributed here and on KSP Modders. If you have bug reports, questions or feature suggestions, please post them to the Github issue tracker for the project and follow the bug reporting guidelines.

The Kethane Pack was originally developed by Dani-Sang (concept, models, textures and animations) and Kulesz (plugin). Majiir (that's me) is now managing the project. Keptin created the parts introduced after version 0.1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Kethane 0.9.2

Last updated October 7, 2014 (KSP 0.25.0) (release notes)

License - Kethane Source - Grid Source - Old versions

Kethane Wiki

See the wiki for frequently asked questions, version history, part details and more.

Have a problem? Read the bug reporting guidelines first!

Problem with fuel routing? There's a thread for that.

Live Development Streams

2013-06-25 - Majiir works on tweaking particle effects until Kethane creator Dani-Sang makes a surprise visit.

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM.gif

Please note that donations go to Majiir and not any other participant in the Kethane project.

I will buy things that make me personally happy, like good coffee beans and k-pop socks.

Remember: a programmer is a tool for converting caffeine into code.

Kethane 0.9.2 Trailer (by Charles Rogers/Umbongo Time)

Kethane 0.4.1 Trailer (by Keptin)

Are you gonna release for 0.90?

It's working for me - at least old and new crafts with drills are doing their job.

Only thing I noticed is that the Kethan button for the Kethan grid window is showing in the KSC Tracking Station, but not in the in-flight tracking view. Was a bit hard to use the Kethan detector while the button wasn't there and the Kethan window itself was closed and the grid view off :P

Trying with a completely fresh install of kethane, plus the modified dll that olympic1 supplied.

I found a possible solution for those that can't see the the icon for the kethane grid. For some reason the toolbar icon shows up for me on the tracking station but not during gameplay. Verify if this happens to you as well. If it does, enable the kethane window then jump to one of your crafts from the tracking station and you should be able to see and use it in map view.

You must repeat this step every time you return to the spacecenter.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii116/domanating/Untitled-5.jpg

Having the same problem as this. Haven't tried the drilling yet because obviously I have to scan for it first.

The overlay in the SCANsat window isn't working either.

Haven't had any problems with the drill, although the scan stuff seems problematic, not sure. Gonna try karbonite.

Edited by smjjames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.