Experiment Interrupted Warning Spam when TimeWarping

ssdd_9

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Window | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12 Core 4.7 GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 | RAM64GB

When performing time warp at higher speeds, the "Experiment Interrupted", and " Not Enough Resources" warnings show up repeatably, cluttering the alert tab and also lagging the game significantly. This warning seems to be alerted at regular intervals.

I have made sure all crafts can stay powered through the nights, have hibernated them, and no science was ongoing or halted, but does not seem to stop this spam.

If the warning is legitimate, then it should specify which vehicle is doing this, and shouldn't be spammed.

My game is localized to Korean, so the actual English alert text might be different. Corrected the localization.

Included Attachments:

231227053006.mkv

autosave_4.json

Edited by ssdd_9
Localization text corrected

18 answers to this question

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K | GPU: RTX 2070 | RAM32GB

I get unlimited messages saying that one of my vessels had its experiment interrupted. Can't find which one it is and this message reduces my FPS by about 20-30 FPS.

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | GPU: RTX 4080 | RAM32GB

Description:

When timewarping above x1000, I get a spam of "Experiment Interrupted, not enough resources" notifications when I have a vessel that has a WSRL-01 even though no experiment is running. 

Steps to reproduce:

Launch a controllable craft with a WSRL-01, batteries and power generation, time warp above x1000, even on the launchpad the problem should appear.

Included Attachments:

RadiationSurveyBug.json

Same issue here. Checked each vessel and none are running experiments. I switched to the KSC, then the tracking center, to center camera on the sun and time warp waiting for a transfer window to Eve and this spam pops up but quickly clears itself when I drop out of time warp.

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: i9-13900K | GPU: RTX 4090 | RAM32GB

Every time I go interstellar at 100,000 speed....this keeps spamming!
Only when I drop to a lower warp setting can click the "X" to close it.

Included Attachments:

100000xbug.jpg.6fcb69989df72ef07a9987d5e

Same issue here.  Currently have multiple radiation survey science parts in different orbits, and multiple science labs. I've Isolated every single vessel I have live and confirmed all science parts are inactive before starting time warp. All observable vessels also have adequate electric charge through the warp, none of them running out during eclipse/dark-side orbit periods. Max time warp still spams messages enough to seriously degrade game performance until all alerts have been dismissed. Have not yet tried destroying all active science vessels yet, though I would assume that would remove the problem.

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3D | GPU: RTX 2070 Super | RAM64GB DDR5

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6 core | GPU: GTX 1650 | RAM16GB

The game runs between 30-60fps on a GTX 1650 so I decided to try the science update, I unlocked the WSRL-01 Radiation survey part and put it on an orbital station I was constructing, while timewarping I noticed that the part seems to think I'm starting an experiment but because it is in timewarp it can't start the survey (I dont intend to start a survey but it keeps trying to start it by itself, since it can't start the survey the notification box gets spammed with "Not Enough Resources" errors, at higher timewarp levels the notifications appear more common and begin causing extreme lag during timewarp, to replicate the issue simply put a WSRL-01 on a station in orbit and begin timewarping, to observe the effect at higher warp levels switch to the KSC and then the Tracking station and advance to higher warp levels. I have had to use an autoclicker to close the notifications so that I can timewarp at high speed without extreme lag. I am unsire if other parts cause this, I had a few mods at the time, so I uninstalled them but found the problem was still there. The WSRL-01 seems to only spam your notifications when in orbit.

Included Attachments:

this bug seems to happen if you time warp when doing experiment and running out of power, it then cancel itself but stay (bugged), i manage to fix this issue by going into the problematic part (it doesn't tell you, if you have more than one, do them all to be sure) and starting a research and then canceling it, pop-up spam was gone

On 3/6/2024 at 8:54 PM, loli141 said:

this bug seems to happen if you time warp when doing experiment and running out of power, it then cancel itself but stay (bugged), i manage to fix this issue by going into the problematic part (it doesn't tell you, if you have more than one, do them all to be sure) and starting a research and then canceling it, pop-up spam was gone

Getting this even then having plenty of power but having an paused experiment, that is radiation, orbital survey is another one. 
Was thinking of the orbital mapping mod but this affect people without mods. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.