[WIP] KSP2 Stream Deck Flight Controls

68747470733a2f2f692e706f7374696d672e6363

This is a WIP Flight Control system for Stream Decks.

It uses the Kerbal Web Program mod as it's means of control and to receive game states.

The states of the Action Groups sync to what the game states are displaying at all times. So you can save and load and your buttons will always be in sync with what the games actions are.

Preview Video: https://streamable.com/amvzgz

Currently only the action group buttons work.

I will be adding SAS mode buttons. (WIP)

There's going to a be a launch button that once you are beyond stage 1 it will update into a next stage button. (needs further API integration)

I will also be adding optional dial triggers for the Stream Deck + to change your thrust, time warp, and maybe some more. (Thrust is working)

I may add readouts of things like orbital info, resources, trajectory, remaining fuel in stage, etc. but that's on the back burner since all that info is readily available on screen. (Waiting for Websockets overhaul of Kerbal Web Program)

Link to the Git repo:

https://github.com/trekfan42/streamdeck-ksp2-flight-control-main/tree/main

There is a release folder in the root that has a stream deck plugin file if you'd like to try it.

Edited by trekfan42

• 2 weeks later...

I installed all the required KSP2 mods and the stream deck plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.   When I place the controls on the stream deck they stay grey'd out and don't interact with KSP2.  Wondering what I did wrong, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 10:33 PM, Spartanz257 said:

I installed all the required KSP2 mods and the stream deck plugin, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.   When I place the controls on the stream deck they stay grey'd out and don't interact with KSP2.  Wondering what I did wrong, any ideas?

If the Kerbal Web Program mod is up and running, you should be able to go to this address in your browser and it should load the API Docs> 127.0.0.1:8080/docs
First things first, make sure that's up and running. My plugin only works if that server is up at that port address.

On 1/18/2024 at 4:21 PM, Schneider21 said:

I love this! I don't use my Stream Deck as much as I'd like to, and this gives me a perfect excuse!

If you need a hand implementing some of the functionality, I'd happily throw some time at it, too.

I appreciate that, head on over to the KSP2 Modding Discord, that's where I am most active, I'm Drewdus over there

• 5 weeks later...