Game places craft deep under Celestial Body/Planet surface after timewarp

king_shredder

Bug Report

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel Core i5 | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 | RAM16GB

Severity: high

Frequency: high

Description: To recreate: Have a rover on the surface of eeloo. Time warp. Stop time warp. The rover is now inside eeloo on its way to Eeloo's core. See attached video. Also: Why is Valentina inside the vessel? I did not send her to Eeloo. A kill sphere inside the planet seems to be missing, but perhaps I am teleported below it.

Included Attachments:

Edited by Spicat

29 answers to this question

Yesterday I experienced something similar without the timewarp though - It was when I was going to have 2 landers leave a base behind on the surface of Minmus - I tried 3 times and the last I did not use any time warp at all. But when ever I had one craft circulize its orbit, and then went to launch the second craft. That lander and the base had dropped through the ground.

Reported Version: v0.2.1 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: win11 | CPU: amd ryzen 5 7600 | GPU: amd rx 7700xt | RAM16gm ram ddr5 5200mhz

I time wrap with ship landed on Ike after I stop time wrap my ship just went trought the terrein.

Included Attachments:

wtf.mp4