Why i not get trajectory path after upper stage of my lunar lander taking off from Mun?

Pawelk198604

Check you flight status, you are likely still registered as landed. Reloading an save is probably easiest, game tend to auto stage after landing so you might have to redo science. 
Had this happen launching huge rockets as in the 300 ton landed on Duna. Everything looked good was at 100 km and 2200 m/s, but game say landed, reloaded and speed was 0 so I fell straight down.
This bug will be fixed in next patch. 

The devs haven't said yet. Which doesn't mean all that much; typically they don't give a huge amount of advance notice before the patch. Could be a week from now, could be a few weeks, could be longer... I think they've been averaging a patch every 6 or 7 weeks roughly, and 0.2.1 was right at the end of January, so if I'd have to guess I'd say another couple of weeks. Just a guess though. 

1 hour ago, Superfluous J said:

I find saving and exiting the GAME (not just the save) always fixes it. Saving and exiting to the menu, then back in has worked but not very often for me.

For this just reloading tend to solve it, for lots of other stuff like burns showing up an just an dot but no line reload is needed.
Most relevant for more complex burns like Jool with Tylo intercept at Pe or Moho intercept burns. 

17 hours ago, magnemoe said:

For this just reloading tend to solve it, for lots of other stuff like burns showing up an just an dot but no line reload is needed.
Most relevant for more complex burns like Jool with Tylo intercept at Pe or Moho intercept burns. 

tried still nothing it's registred as landed despite being on lunar orbit 

That landed state bug is persistent. 

I've done reloads and repeats of the mission before and after restarts.  (In both cases I tried to load the save of the landed craft, and reloaded before I split from the interstage to repeat the whole landing sequence - and I keep getting the landed state error). 

Starting to think it has to do with the place I landed (Mun Anomaly).  Random destination never gave me the landed state, but this place keeps doing it. 

I've been waiting weeks for the patch to try again. 

59 minutes ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

I've done reloads and repeats of the mission before and after restarts.  (In both cases I tried to load the save of the landed craft, and reloaded before I split from the interstage to repeat the whole landing sequence - and I keep getting the landed state error). 

Starting to think it has to do with the place I landed (Mun Anomaly).  Random destination never gave me the landed state, but this place keeps doing it. 

Either use the cheat menu (ALT+F8), teleport sometimes work to fix this bug.

Or edit your save file like shown in the steps here (Make a backup before editing):

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/topic/221540-incorrect-landed-status-while-in-orbit-causes-trajectory-to-disappear-in-map-view/?do=findComment&comment=4338779

13 hours ago, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

Yes, then reloading I thought reload to before liftoff from Mun, game tend to autosave then you land so see if you have to do science again, I tend to quick save before liftoff in cause I mess up in any case. 
And I'm sure it dependent on body and location, on Ike status changed to low orbit on every bump who get me airborne for some seconds :) 

On 2/28/2024 at 10:35 PM, JoeSchmuckatelli said:

And I've been thinking only I had this annoying excrements!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.