Angle SRB Nosels

I think there's 1 .25m angled nosecone that's part of the stock game (or maybe it's from one of the official expansions). The Tweakscale mod can resize that as needed for different size SRB bodies.

For the best looking Delta and Atlas V rockets, check out the Bluedog Design Bureau (BDB) mod. It's a huge mod that's like a USA space program history class.

7 minutes ago, DeadJohn said:

I think there's 1 .25m angled nosecone that's part of the stock game (or maybe it's from one of the official expansions). The Tweakscale mod can resize that as needed for different size SRB bodies.

For the best looking Delta and Atlas V rockets, check out the Bluedog Design Bureau (BDB) mod. It's a huge mod that's like a USA space program history class.

I think he is meaning nozels, not noses.

That depends on whether the respective boosters have movable nozzles (gimbal) at all. You can't simply add this via mod.
In the mod procedural parts there are boosters where you can adjust the angle of the nozzles.
There is a mod where you can trim this. But only for engines that have movable nozzles. I think it was Gimbal Trim. But I don't know if it also works with boosters or only with normal engines.