Atlas!

Spikemaster

Shuruppak

Spoiler

Shuruppak (Sumerian: ((cuneiform had to be removed as sadly it seems certain written languages are unsupported by the forum software)) ŠuruppagKI, SU.KUR.RUki, "the healing place"), modern Tell Fara, was an ancient Sumerian city situated about 55 kilometres (35 mi) south of Nippur and 30 kilometers north of ancient Uruk on the banks of the Euphrates in Iraq's Al-Qādisiyyah Governorate. Shuruppak was dedicated to Ninlil, also called Sud, the goddess of grain and the air.

new page too!

Edited by AlamoVampire

Shahrisabz

Spoiler

Shahrisabz (Uzbek Cyrillic and Tajik: Шаҳрисабз; Persian: شهر سبز, romanized: shahr-e sabz: "city of green" / "verdant city"; Russian: Шахрисабз) is a district-level city in Qashqadaryo Region in southern Uzbekistan.  The Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) has selected Shakhrisabz as its tourism capital for 2024.

Victoria

State in Australia.

(Where I am located we now spell it Kyiv as that is the Ukrainian spelling)

5 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Used this earlier on this page.

And i stated mine in the spoiler as greece assuming the unqualified one to be Georgia. Much like Paris there are a few around the world, notably of course being France but there is a Paris Texas. Again yours is an unqualified Athens so with mine being a full on Qualified Athens with my qualifier being in the spoiler yours got moved to Georgia. So mine is at best a glancing blow. This is why I pointed this issue with that rule out when I did. But either way yours is now Athens Georgia.

Place name after ColdJ’s Santimonica  Pier:

Round Rock