Atlas!

Spikemaster

strasbourg

Spoiler

Strasbourg  is the prefecture and largest city of the Grand Est regionof eastern France. Located at the border with Germany in the historic region of Alsace, it is the prefecture of the Bas-Rhin department. It is the official seat of the European Parliament.

Denali

Spoiler

Denali also known as Mount McKinley, its former official name is the highest mountain peak in North America, with a summit elevation of 20,310 feet (6,190 m) above sea level. It is the tallest mountain in the world from base-to-peak on land, measuring 18,000 ft (5,500 m), and Earth's highest mountain north of 43°N. With a topographic prominence of 20,194 feet (6,155 m) and a topographic isolation of 4,621.1 miles (7,436.9 km), Denali is the third most prominent and third-most isolatedpeak on Earth, after Mount Everest and Aconcagua. Located in the Alaska Range in the interior of the U.S. state of Alaska, Denali is the centerpiece of Denali National Park and Preserve.

Posted (edited)

Salem, New Hampshire

Spoiler

Fun fact, There are 38 Salems in the US alone! *as far as I know

There are also 6 salems in Canada, 2 in Germany, 2 in Israel and West Bank, 1 in India, 1 in Sweden, 4 in the UK, and there are Salems in 

• Brebes, a subdistrict in Central Java, Indonesia
  • Eastern Cape, South Africa
  • Myanmar
  • Montserrat
  • Valencia, Spain

*as far as I know and as far as a quick google search reveals

Only the salem outside the spoiler is counted

Also, @AlamoVampire rules finally amended.

Edited by Spikemaster

Posted (edited)

@Spikemaster i see that :) im going to go off the M in Salem just to maintain consistency. Im still going to run my list as chances come teehee. That said:

Monaco

Spoiler

If you watch F1 racing you know Monaco. But if you dont: Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco, is a sovereign city-state and microstate on the French Riviera a few kilometres west of the Italian region of Liguria, in Western Europe, on the Mediterranean Sea. It is a semi-enclave bordered by France to the north, east and west. The principality is home to 38,682 residents, of whom 9,486 are Monégasque nationals; it is recognised as one of the wealthiest and most expensive places in the world. The official language is French; Monégasque, English and Italian are spoken and understood by many residents.

Edited by AlamoVampire

25 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

If you watch F1 racing you know Monaco.

I do. Monaco grand prix is next weekend. it is Leclerc's home race.

Oklahoma City, OK

Oshkosh

Spoiler

Oshkosh is a city in and the county seat of Winnebago County, Wisconsin, United States. The city had a population of 66,816 in 2020, making it the ninth-most populous city in Wisconsin. It is also adjacent to the much less populous Town of Oshkosh in the north.