Nate Simpson has been laid off.

2 hours ago, PDCWolf said:

Well, you might've realized the only way to keep things "positive" is through iron hand moderation. Now, from all the collection of failed soviet/communist states you might also realize that telling people to shut up and be happy doesn't necessarily work.

It's not "another I don't like the guy thread", it's how people genuinely feel and there's very little but spite for the people that have potentially killed the franchise forever, and they've definitely earned it.

You might want to read what I wrote again. You have twisted it and interpreted to suit your narative because you are angry at TT and Nate Simpson.

I never said "Hey lets keep things positive." I definitely never told anybody to "Shut up and be happy." It will become "another I don't like the guy thread" if people keep venting the same frustrations they have already vented in the other threads "That were created before this thread". I know it is how people genuinely feel because I am one of those people. I am fully up to date on what Nate did and how it derailed the creation of a stable foundation that could have been built off.

What I said was that this thread was simply giving us information and we already have threads in which to express our disgust. In fact we have one that is labeled.

Negative things about the game, development, and the silence

Also

It is easy to find posts from you in other threads created in the last month that express how you feel about what has happened. So doing it in this thread that isn't created for the purpose is redundant.

17 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

You might want to read what I wrote again. You have twisted it and interpreted to suit your narative because you are angry at TT and Nate Simpson.

I never said "Hey lets keep things positive." I definitely never told anybody to "Shut up and be happy." It will become "another I don't like the guy thread" if people keep venting the same frustrations they have already vented in the other threads "That were created before this thread". I know it is how people genuinely feel because I am one of those people. I am fully up to date on what Nate did and how it derailed the creation of a stable foundation that could have been built off.

What I said was that this thread was simply giving us information and we already have threads in which to express our disgust. In fact we have one that is labeled.

Negative things about the game, development, and the silence

Also

It is easy to find posts from you in other threads created in the last month that express how you feel about what has happened. So doing it in this thread that isn't created for the purpose is redundant.

And what else do you think there's to discuss inside the KSP2 subsection by borderline scammed customers of said product? If anything the reason not every thread is full of vitriol and hate is precisely because the moderators don't allow it, but even the moderators have realized by now that there's nothing else to discuss, so unless you go and create a delulu thread or specifically ban negativity under the topic, there's nothing left.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, PDCWolf said:

And what else do you think there's to discuss inside the KSP2 subsection by borderline scammed customers of said product? If anything the reason not every thread is full of vitriol and hate is precisely because the moderators don't allow it, but even the moderators have realized by now that there's nothing else to discuss, so unless you go and create a delulu thread or specifically ban negativity under the topic, there's nothing left.

Are you actually reading what I write?

I did not say to "comment" or "not comment" about anything.

I simply said there are already threads set up if you wish to vent. So doing it here is redundant.

Edited by ColdJ