Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Jeb and Bill study what they suspect is a very thin canal on Minimus.

Those canal things are cool. But I'll raise you one.

PR9FzMr.jpg

Ever curious, my kerbal stepped forward to an instant death. Poof!

This terrain have been fixed by now.

Today, I'm going to show some photos from a favorite set of mine.

Antics on Duna! Celebrating that they were almost back to the lander, they had some fun on the roof, and violating safely policies.

JbUycLJ.png

That's right, we are on top of the decoupler (which was installed the wrong way around), and falling of, and loving it!

Oh, hey ground! You're awesome!

J5YylH3.jpg

The problem with this vehicle, was that the breaks never stayed on, and could not be activated remotely. A kerbal had to be inside at all times, or we risked loosing the vehicle and becoming stranded still many Km from the lander.

But Danble did not want to be left out!

jjplBDh.png

Yet Bob and Erbald were more than happy to see him up there. They literally would not stop grinning.

CTcCVOV.jpg

Party on the roof! Awesome fun times. Made the construction error totally worth it.

Edited by Tw1

Hi, I'm new here, but not really new to the game. I don't have much time to spend on it, but I'm totally addicted.

So here is my first SSTO, I wanted to downsize as much as I could. I know, I glitched RAMs together, but I'm dying fixing this issue.

And a little more power with Ions... I takes forever to get anywhere :-)

yvLRlmt.jpg

Edited by Maschinenbauer
broken img link

Hi, I'm new here, but not really new to the game. I don't have much time to spend on it, but I'm totally addicted.

So here is my first SSTO, I wanted to downsize as much as I could. I know, I glitched RAMs together, but I'm dying fixing this issue.

And a little more power with Ions... I takes forever to get anywhere :-)

yvLRlmt.jpg

Takes the word "screenshot" to a whole new level.......

Nice ship though...

As long as you dont hit "End flight" when you press the Esc key, then you can have as many rockets going as you like. I.e. Fire off rocket 1 and put it into orbit... Press Esc and return to space port. Fire off Rocket 2 at the right time and have it join Rocket 1 in orbit and dock them together... Etc.

If however, your asking how to fire off more than one rocket off the ground at the same moment? I don't think it can be done very well.... I saw one guy have 3 in flight at the same moment but since all 3 would have different variables impressed apawn them I imagine only one would actually make it to orbit.

Oh, thanks! :)