Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

vX60rmR.jpg

sojourner: What mods are you using there?

@sojourner

Looks like "reply with quote" got broken in the last upgrade. Anyhow, it's a hodgepodge of KOSMOS, AEIS, and Conformal Tanks, along with Procedural Fairings and NovaPunch to round out the lifter. What I love most about about these mods is they help you achieve a slick balance between Russian aesthetic and 1950's World of Colliers futurism.

Bioman222: *grumble people with 8 gig ram grumble grumble so lucky grumble grumble so much money grumble grumble*

Though to be honest, I'm impressed by my computer's ability to run KSP with only 3gb ram.

Well, since KSP is a 32-bit Windows programme, it can't effectively address anything past 3.5 GB anyway. I was sort of surprised that UR700 came in at only 381 parts, so it's not nearly as beastly as I thought. Until you try and fly her, that is. She's a bit of a temperamental dragon.

Edited by Jack Wolfe

Decided to do some science, so, I sent a Viking-esq style lander to Eve. Here it is: E.A.R.L. or Eve Atmospheric Reporting Lander.

And because I landed this thing for science, it is sitting on the surface 1.7km above 'sea' level, it is reporting an acceleration of 01.69g, as well as a gravity of 16.62 m/s^2, an atmospheric pressure of 4.1696 units of pressure and a temperature of 147.92 degrees at its landing site.

xw5t.png

The Jebediah's Manhood, complete with landers and auxillary craft, leaving for it's ill-fated Jool mission

xHBkPe8.jpg

The Kerbin Star, hastily fast-tracked from design to orbit in a matter of hours due to the sudden need for a Jool rescue mission.

eXHKu8q.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

so i was annoyed I had never gone to Eve. On Sunday morning I decided to go, slapped something together with a slight hangover, of course the rocket fell to pieces, but i managed to get into orbit and on my way to Eve. I shot it straight into Eve's atmosphere with a periapsis of 800 meters. At the time of the first picture I was doing 4000 m/s.

It's somewhat Curiosity inspired, and could use some extra battery but it worked out quite well. I managed to successfully send it on a similar rover mission to Duna. 8)..

Read my sig.. you haters :D

Sweet mother of lag! If that isn't a slideshow producer I don't know what is...

The Manhood is for sure, ~5 FPS at 619 parts. It was my first interplanetary, orbitally-constructed craft with many inefficiencies

The Kerbin Star utilized all the lessons learned from the Manhood. 329 parts, ~12 fps