Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Antimatter powered cruiser "AMC Plasma Hawk" - It has flown from Kerbin to Jool and all its moons, then Moho, Eve and Gilly and still has over 3/4 of its fuel remaining. It's now about to encounter Eeloo.

L9wcbas.png

A generator unit with a transmitter to beam the energy up to space. Produces 5.3 gigawatts. I currently have 3 of these in use.

DbMV83p.png

And finally, an orbital relay to distribute the energy to orbiting spacecraft. I have 2 of these - one in an equatorial geostationary orbit and the other in a 600km polar orbit.

wNpHEr8.png

rFAUTrl.jpg

What happens when some nice looking mods (slightly modified to look nice looking-er) combine with lucky timing on my time warp sattelite

screenshot7.png

The big one is the ship they're warping for, it was meant to go to jool and its moons plus a dew more planets, but I gave up for a few reasons (600 parts on screen killing fps being one of them and me being terrible at near future propulsion being the other) and will just use nuclear engines next time like I usually do, and have a kethane lander like the one already on the back of this one refuel it

I decided to take a trip down memory lane and load up my .18.4 KSP

A time before mods, a time before I used the forum...

Cragdar I, the first thing I ever put on another planet. It wasn't a gentle landing.

102vX2u.png

Cragder III, This thing carried 10 probes and launched them from a very eccentric orbit. It still has some probes attached.

JmvXvrc.png

0vAIiGa.png

Pieces of debris from a satellite I tried to put around Minmus. Not sure what happened to it.

9F026hh.png

zs45d6T.png

The interplanetary booster stage of the Messenger IV, a botched Jool mission that was killed by the kraken.

yV5cs41.png