Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Well, that's nuts :D

Meanwhile, I was achieving smaller goals and successfully tested this ion-powered tug (don't give me that look, it's for probe deployment only):

screenshot141_zps480a868f.png

Refueled aand...extending panels!

screenshot143_zps1d24a15c.png

You don't even want to know how awkward the launcher for this thing was. Curse you, attachment points!

Edited by Ravenchant

KSS Daedalus is ready for departure, my own Interplanetary Ship (nearly Stock) for traveling insystem, loaded with 300 tons of Station Equipment:

7BFE124FA7AAAEC591BD62A54F2AD0D965B6B5C0

4 Modules on the Upper side: 2x Modular Station, Landercraft, Habitat for backtravel

4 Lower Side Modules ( unseen): 2x Rover with Skycranes, Spacetug, Modular Station part.

Station will be putt over Jool for visits on Vall, Bop, Pol or over Duna and then in next flight Permanent Station for Duna.

Only mod used is Nav-Lights for the looks.

Edited by Elkarlo77
Error Correction and Mentioneded that nearly Stpck

Coming soon to theatres: The quest for the antimatter acorn starring Squib the space squirrel*snip*

very nice. Impressed that you got it balanced enough to fly!

Landed my mech on the mun and returned "successfully" . I'll make a video soon..

Also V cool. Can you move his legs, as in walk?

tooo many cool pics in this thread once again.

All I can really offer for today is this KAS based horror;

QBqDIoqh.jpg

Okay, I watched a movie today, one of my favorites. The pilot of the vessel I have emulated here, said this: "Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.'"

I think there are enough geeks here to instantly recognize both that quote, who said it, and what vessel this emulates :)

fdvj.png

Edited by AlamoVampire

does that thing lag?

455 Parts it is flyable, Base ship is 235 parts.

But turning while under full throttle is laggy, acceleration _or_ turning is okey.

Launching the Ship ( two Missions) was hard, because i took several Measures to keep

Part count down. Only stabilized the Parts via Docking Ports on launch.

Stock Strut connectors leave a Part on the Ship. So i avoided them.

Edited by Elkarlo77

I think there are enough geeks here to instantly recognize both that quote, who said it, and what vessel this emulates

Looks like Zephram Kerman actually managed to make his dream craft, i just hope he didn't have an issue with "bionic zombies from space" (or was it "bionic zombies from the future"). Also i barely remember that quote you posted, i did recognize the craft though. Resistance is Futile.

Edited by TheAstronut