Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Remember the shuttle watching Tomdan Kerman from a few days back? I had him lined up for a little experiment in mind transfer. (Which failed BTW)

GBe5ptr.png

But then, something weird happened with Wack-a-kerbal. It's a fountain!

oYRKzMw.png

Turned on hack gravity to fly over there, and it turned into a wonderland of geometric shapes.

HQ1oiei.png

Also, I'll throw in my tower thing.

ghJNIRN.png

Edited by Tw1

So last night I successfully crash-landed my first probe on Moho (2000+ sweeeet science spamm!) but got dizzy off all that interplanetary fast forwarding so decided to play around in the SPH:

-snip-

F-117 8-)

Still WIP but quite happy with the intermediate result :)

F1 is your friend...

Just some of my most loved Aircraft I have made recently, tuning up my light aircraft construction in the process.

Try not to lean forward too much there Rosy!

LU9EqyC.png

One of the more successful prototypes of the HTVL category of Aircraft, the V4.

u5cq7kV.png

The latest Light Spaceplane built, the Greyscale Dart. The rocket plane is launched on a small vehicle (1 Skipper, 1 large grey tank) and fits inside a 2.5M fairing.

CoGSAVn.png

Prototype Racer/Fighter Aircraft, the Bulldog R.2/F.2 (Shown here without guns, if I could get some I was happy with I would mount them inside the wings.

w6H4ed4.png

Here is a high altitude Recon plane, designed with room for a pilot and 2 spotters. This model can be used for search and rescue operations due to its capacity and maneuverability.

ZTRrO4D.png

The plane is fitted with 4 small sized jet engines, all hidden away under wings and such, and can reach around 1300 m/s (Mach 3.8ish)

L7MVNka.png

Bombs away...

ZJST0p2.png

Little Sat over Moho. And testing the G+ image link...

Heh cute little bugger.

Question on the G+ front (since I just know we're all going to be forced over there eventually): have you found a way to just copy the link like Picasa currently does (auto-resized and all), or do you just copy image URL from the browser itself?

Heh cute little bugger.

Question on the G+ front (since I just know we're all going to be forced over there eventually): have you found a way to just copy the link like Picasa currently does (auto-resized and all), or do you just copy image URL from the browser itself?

Nope, I haven't figured that out yet. I had to open the image at a new tab to actually copy the url.

I prefer imgur tough.

Pictures from my first manned mission to LEO, Musketeer 3! (Musketeers 1 & 2 never got beyond touching space on a suborbital flight due to bad rocket design)

EraQUU6.png

mWkiiKf.png

cZTc52A.png

liuxKOX.png

k05AbvL.png

The moon (not Mun, mind you :P) is right by that big bright star.

Jeb is going to have to come down eventually as he only has a limited supply of oxygen (actually limited space for CO2), but he'll be up there for around 8 orbits.

He also has an extra 2 km/s of deltaV, but I don't know what to do with it... he's not going to the moon, at least. Maybe a rendezvous with one of the OCS satellites?

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwat where did you get the earth?

From here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/55145-0-22-WIP-Alpha-Real-Solar-System-v5-2

I've also got a bunch of other mods that I mentioned a page ago to make it harder. FAR is a little tricky because even with the more realistic aerodynamics the aerodynamics of rockets are still kinda iffy.

Nope, I haven't figured that out yet. I had to open the image at a new tab to actually copy the url.

I prefer imgur tough.

You can view individual images in an album and copy the URL from there too, without having to pop a new tab.

I like Imgur too, but the 225 image limitation before images just go "hidden" is annoying. I don't know if links back to them still work after they're hidden, and if so I'll be swearing them off because I can't stand it when I go to read somebody's old post somewhere and the image link is dead. I don't want to be that guy​. :/

Where'd you get this cute cargo bay?

It is a procedural fairing interstage with the bottom fuselage wall piece missing. It's the only decent 1.25m cargo bag I have seen, but you have to build it yourself.

ATTACK! Err, I mean: TEST THE CANNONS!

shTQPrI.jpg

So far, the turrets are capable of turning up to 100 degrees in both directions (left and right), and can change their pitch. Each one is loaded with 6 torpedoes.

Oh, and it's 100% stock too.

Edited by RocketPilot573