Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

You will need:

• B9 Aerospace
  • Procedural wings
  • Aviation lights
  • Fueltastic

Hit "i" at launch to see the assigned action groups.

If it won't load because I didn't mention a needed part, please let me know and I'll correct the grievous and heinous error (or provide a version that doesn't use that part if you like)!

Excellent information, you sir deserve a Potato of Awesome Award!

Oh by the way, I got the design in my head, at least the simple shape of it.

screenshot99.png

But now that you showed this blueprint I can make it usefull for my space program! Thanks!! :D

Excellent information, you sir deserve a Potato of Awesome Award!

Oh by the way, I got the design in my head, at least the simple shape of it.

But now that you showed this blueprint I can make it usefull for my space program! Thanks!! :D

Wow, that was darned quick! Good work! :D

1BB3910C7306B8BA25C7A40A804248AD829366C8

Because someone thought that leaving from keo syc orbit to do an Mun encounter would be easy.

C6A0BA9A770583F6A0624B781EB56228DEE937AA

"How did the air intakes work?" "They worked just fine." "How about the rest of the ship?"

03706C486BE50EC1A6BEE7F22FA919EA0FCEE385

Cover of the new album "Kissing Duna" Picture from KSP archives

I remember this whole ordeal a while ago. It was thought to be an undiscovered easter egg on Minmus, however it turned out to be a very peculiar ground scatter glitch where the plane pod was used instead of the usual rock. The dug-into-the-ground thing is also just an optical illusion made by the pod's shadow and the headlight of the rover.

Apart from being a solid object (not terrain scatter) you're spot on.

Edited by Spartwo

At last, an adequate relay network...C:

4xKSO sats

and a small polar station for the primary relay.

Duna here I come!

That's a really nice configuration. I just might steal a few of your ideas. :P

Did you choose a specific radius for the polar orbit?

I went for a 5000km circular orbit, I don't think it matters much though. The KSO grid was tuned so that I can have 2 satellites pointing to mission control permanently, and at least one satellite connecting to the relay at all times. I don't think I will need a second one in a polar orbit, so the only thing to do now is provide repeaters for missions as the need arises.

After messing around with the spaceplane originated from the design of Deadweasel.

screenshot107.png

screenshot112.png

I finally decided to make my plan of colonizing Eeloo a reality.

Here is the first step. The lander, capable of placing a probe in the orbit of Eeloo and landing on the icy planet.

screenshot114.png

screenshot116.png

This is obviously only the lander, the stage that is capable of interplanetary voyage is still in the VAB.

Once done, I will assemble the ship in orbit of Kerbin and say goodbye.

My plan is to make a autonomous base on Eeloo and relocate everything (VAB and SPH) there.

Started a new LKO station, because i hadnt since 0.22 came out. First 5 modules up!

-snip-

Wow, that is a big station. Something I can never get my head around is making stations look that big and fantastic - whenever I make them they just look a little boring and unimaginative...

EDIT: After rooting around, I found the most impressive thing I built - and it wasn't even a space station... this was done in 5 launches and went to Duna and back

2013_10_03_00001.jpg

Then I found something crap...

2013_05_20_00001.jpg

Edited by WillHop

Wow, that is a big station. Something I can never get my head around is making stations look that big and fantastic - whenever I make them they just look a little boring and unimaginative...

EDIT: After rooting around, I found the most impressive thing I built - and it wasn't even a space station... this was done in 5 launches and went to Duna and back

*snip*

Then I found something crap...

*snip*

Well thank you sir, those are nice as well :D

Heres a new module too, will get much bigger and cpu melting ^^

MsTB2NN.png