Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Hey just fyi using the mun to escape actualy uses more fuel. Idk how to explain but Scott Manly can so go watch his videos on youtube

that sounds ridiculous; what is the logic behind it?

to get a mun flyby is ~700 deltaV, after that it's a small amount of deltaV to escape Kerbin if none at all.

Because all of us have manners, are well-behaved and have a superb education. We are not giggly or silly, we would never add more boosters or struts until inevitable. THIS IS SERIOUS GAMING!!!1!!!!11!!!!one-eleven! :D

that sounds ridiculous; what is the logic behind it?

to get a mun flyby is ~700 deltaV, after that it's a small amount of deltaV to escape Kerbin if none at all.

I think I know what he is referencing to Scott.

But he said, that it is not worth the effort to Slingshot around the Mün.

A made a ship that also looked like male genitalia, but it was removed because it was not child friendly..

Nope, It was removed because you called it a D*CK, And this is a moderated forum. Look at the Austin powers recreation Espm made, He wasn't that graphical and his post remains intact. :)

Nope, It was removed because you called it a D*CK, And this is a moderated forum. Look at the Austin powers recreation Espm made, He wasn't that graphical and his post remains intact. :)

Hence why I put '*insert joke here' by the pic of the craft on fire...:wink:

The Manned Orbiting Laboratory. I launched the lab first, then launched the modified Gemini to rendezvous. It's not easy docking backwards...

pleHU1n.jpg

ankRjqR.jpg