Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

We just have to use him as a human shield/bomb. We hid behind him from the moderators and when they go near him we blow him up with the bomb we implanted in him. A fork bomb:

A party/parlor trick involving a firecracker, Jebediah Kerman, Kerosene, Red 40 Food Dye, Mascara, Shampoo, Uranium, A 2-Inch Cast-Iron Pot, An Electric Range, An Infrared Toaster Oven, 2 nuts and bolts left over from the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge, Captain Skuky's Brain, 100% Hydrogen Peroxide, 200% Whitish-Red Vinegar, 9000 Kilolitres of Mountain Dew or Coca-Cola, Rosin Core Solder, a 1.21 Gigawatt Soldering Iron, and 2000000-40000000 Stainless Steel Forks Made in Pittsburgh.

So my Hooloovoo friend isn't allowed to admire your art?

RACIST.

NAZI SCUM.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

This Image Was Removed By The Moderation Team

.........Lets stay on topic, shall we? Chobit, how's the art progress?

Now that I've beaten BioShock: Infinite and had my mind severely #$(*ed, quite well!

Grumpy? D:

Mods by definition are grumpy stuffy people who beat you with blackjacks when you post ponies ;P

[EDIT]:

NOTE: Seriously though, don't, I'm joking, please don't murder my thread! :P

Secondary NOTE: However... PfL ponified... *ponders it's on-topic value*

Edited by chobit-389

-snip totally not Racist, not NAZI Pic.-

Now that I've beaten BioShock: Infinite and had my mind severely #$(*ed, quite well!

-Snip Ponies-

What is your definition of quite well?

And... What happened to the rollout?

I've got a warm-up editing an image by a friend first (she forgot to draw a belt), then I'll be doing more work on Rollout.

And to replace it's spot in the WIP section, had an idea for an image that I think I'll call "Unphased"

important_news_by_valhalla_studios-d65l6nh.png

My enforced absence is now complete, however if it was meant to teach me a proverbial lesson, it did not. Negotiation works much better than locking me up for a week. I’m just more frustrated and pissy now...

So, before the flood of questions which will include "why were you banned for a week?†I figure the best way to solve this is to simply explain everything that happened and end the subject, NO RESPONSES, NO FURTHER QUESTIONS. Understand? Okay? Good.

Although I still believe the mods and admins here are extremely zealous about their jobs and sometimes overreact, they were well within their rights to ban me this time. I posted a joke image dealing with NSDAP in response to someone poking at me about Nazism, AGAIN. While I'm strongly against the censorship of history in any form (it's not like Goebbels can oppress you from the grave and 60+ years in the past) I suppose it makes sense given the $%@*storm I kicked up on April Fools, "Think of the children" and all that crap.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about, there's a guy in the Off-Topic forum who brags about being a devout Communist (a political faction that has caused far more fuss and damage than Fascism ever did by the way), yet he gets away with it, then there's all these people who jab at me for using German and Prussian motifs and styling for my fanart. PfL has never done anything insulting or racist so these claims are in very poor taste. I could spend the next few weeks repainting and editing all the images to use Japanese, or British, or even Finnish markings and symbolism but I'm pretty sure that what it all boils down to is either these haters don't like my anime styled art or are just huffy that my rockets don't have stars and stripes on them.

So this brings me to a very important question, and this forum has 24 hours to deliver a very good answer.

Why should I bother continuing PfL?

Edited by chobit-389

important_news_by_valhalla_studios-d65l6nh.png

my enforced absence is now complete, however if it was meant to teach me a proverbial lesson, it did not. Negotiation works much better than locking me up for a week. I’m just more frustrated and pissy now...

So, before the flood of questions which will include why “i was banned for a week†i figure the best way to solve this is to simply explain everything that happened and end the subject, no responses, no further questions. Understand? Okay? Good.

although i still believe the mods and admins here are extremely zealous about their jobs and sometimes overreact, they were well within their rights to ban me this time. I posted a joke image dealing with nsdap in response to someone poking at me about nazism, again. while i'm strongly against the censorship of history in any form (it's not like goebbels can oppress you from the grave and 60+ years in the past) i suppose it makes sense given the $%@*storm i kicked up on april fools, "think of the children" and all that crap.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about, there's a guy in the off-topic forum who brags about being a devout communist (a political faction that has caused far more fuss and damage than fascism ever did by the way), yet he gets away with it, then there's all these people who jab at me for using german and prussian motifs and styling for my fanart. Pfl has never done anything insulting or racist so these claims are in very poor taste. I could spend the next few weeks repainting and editing all the images to use japanese, or british, or even finnish markings and symbolism but i'm pretty sure that what it all boils down to is either these haters don't like my anime styled art or are just huffy that my rockets don't have stars and stripes on them.

So this brings me to a very important question, and this forum has 24 hours to deliver a very good answer.

Why should i bother continuing pfl?

continue it!

this thread got hostile already after the April forum armageddon? :P

ok aging with Naziism? *sigh*

let get this fact straight folks, the German eagle was not invented by the Nazis, but by the German Empire and was use by the Empire before the Nazis took control the country and that stuff...they just copy off of them and show German nationalism to rase people moral..that all really

and keep that why as i like that German style of things....it more awesome that why...

and for Naziism, Communism, Fascism, all same to me as there some kind of dictatorial government that use the military to control it people in some way..

Edit: who cares if he draws stuff of thing during the Nazi stuff, you see a lot of soviet stuff and they were just as bad as the Nazis but they don't get crap(well other than the anti-soviets :P)

Edited by akh101