Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

A solution has been planned, but I won't be making changes to the current images

Wouldn't need to.

Undersea dome with LED panels lining the ceiling, that way inhabitants could experience a relaxing Kerbin-like tropical atmosphere while safely protected from the radiation, connected to a surface spacedock by a sufficiently large elevator shaft.

What if, you use an overpowered type of sunblocker? I mean, in the real world, if we were advanced enough to go and send people to Laythe, we would definitely be advanced enough to be able to block at least gamma rays with sunblocker. Right?

If you would excuse me, I'm going to get my gas mask. My sister's used some perfume, a deadly dose of it.

they could compliment the op suncream by sucking up water from the ocean and bulking up the clouds directly above them sure it wouldn't wholely protect them from the radiation but it would help.

I've figured out the Laythe colonization issues, but it'd only work for a full colony, not Project Izumo.

Also, BioShock: Infinite = get. I'll try to work on PfL more but it may be difficult xD

As it hasn't been raised earlier, what about glass domes, with water inside the glass segments? That should screen out a fair bit of radiation.

I've been watching this thread for a while, before this comment.

Your characters aren't 100% kerbalish,(#captainobvious) but they make up for it by looking pretty awesome.

What if, you use an overpowered type of sunblocker? I mean, in the real world, if we were advanced enough to go and send people to Laythe, we would definitely be advanced enough to be able to block at least gamma rays with sunblocker. Right?

If you would excuse me, I'm going to get my gas mask. My sister's used some perfume, a deadly dose of it.

1) We CAN/COULD go to Jupiter now if we wanted most of the tech used in

has been developed! The problem is the expedition will cost as much as the US debt!

2) perfume, Windex, etc. I feel ya I can't stand that stuff gives me a hell of a headache.

So I tried to work some more on that Rollout image... this is a prime example of why I shouldn't leave a pic and come back to it over a week later.

rolloutwip_by_valhalla_studios-d64g2ji.png

I'm going to do my usual tactic of cover the ****tyness with a ton of shadow, blur, foggy mist and clever lighting. Don't expect much from this image

Don't expect much from this image

Why would I not? :o

It's a nice image. While I might agree it's... not quite the same quality of other pieces, it's certainly not crud! It's still a very nice piece!

I really like the dim lighting, as well. It fits this piece just right. :)

Wow, have just finished reading through all of this thread and the split off threads in the off topic forum and realised that by the end of this year the entire off topic fourm will be nothing but split off threads from this thread. Well done chobit, you are not only expanding your empire in the KSP Fan-works but now also in the off topic fourm, well done.

Okay, I don't like the image but it seems acceptable to everyone else, I'll try to get it done tonight

chobit what is the sound barrier story at 16?

Before my brief period with the RCAF I was in Air Cadets for pretty much as long as the age limitations allowed me to be in it. During an advanced training course they let cadets ride shotgun in a CF-18 two-seat trainer. I asked nicely and the pilot let me take the controls for a bit. After a few minutes of rubber-necking and enjoying the view I glanced at the HUD.

"That says 820 knots doesn't it..."

[EDIT]:

Wow, have just finished reading through all of this thread and the split off threads in the off topic forum and realised that by the end of this year the entire off topic fourm will be nothing but split off threads from this thread. Well done chobit, you are not only expanding your empire in the KSP Fan-works but now also in the off topic fourm, well done.

Blame Odin ;P

Blame Odin ;P

If it weren't for him, then this thread would be double the size with multiple conversations going on at once, this ways its easier to try and keep track of all the different conversations and reply to them.

i am not a rabid fanboy, im hysterical, no jokes aside i just think saying work like this is ******ty is incorrect

You have the highest post count in the thread, I think that qualifies you for rabid fanboy.

Edited by Nutt007

So, for various reasons (i.e., a boyfriend living rent-free inside my head in the best of ways; an as-yet fruitless but tiring search for employment; and SOMEONE'S really bad habit of disappearing from FB chat right when I need help with technological details) the fanfic is under a delay. It will get written, however. Eventually. I promise. Until then, flatter Chobit's artwork constantly, so I don't have to deal with the whining all alone :D

I kid, Chobit.