Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

Plus, one of my dear friends/hopeful romantic partner is coming over later this week. Luckily, he's really interested in the PfL project and I can bounce ideas off him. So, writing continues apace. Hold tight, ya'll!

It's that Jake creep isn't it... haven't seen him since I nearly beat his head in with my shovel for touching my Swiss chocolates...

I'll try a new sketch of Nadari after I'm done dishes, and now that I've dirtied my mind by even thinking about that guy, I'm going to go take a looooong shower... *shudders*

She's cute, but those irisless eyes keep making me think she's going to come after me with a knife.

I'm actually more scared of chobit coming after me with a knife. please don't

Anyway, I agree. Add irises to those eyes.

She's cute, but those irisless eyes keep making me think she's going to come after me with a knife.

It's always the quiet ones. Also, Yandere.

I'm actually more scared of chobit coming after me with a knife. please don't

Anyway, I agree. Add irises to those eyes.

I don't use knives, I prefer blunt force trauma:

2009092216345897.jpg

And that image was just a sketch for Trekkette cause she wanted to sample a messier hair style, no need for great detail

Edited by chobit-389

... I don't want to die...

:0.0: Stand perfectly still, her vision is based on movement.

Actually, If you look at those eyes, nothing indicates it's going to kill you. It probably is. But there's no proof. The thing which probably frightens you is the way she's bent forward to, what appears to be, you. And it looks more like she's kind of sad... I mean, look at the eyebrows.

Edit: I have too much free time... Apparently, I've written a story based on PfL which is about 7.5 pages long...

Edited by MmPMSFmM
I really need a hobby.

... I don't want to die...

:0.0: Stand perfectly still, her vision is based on movement.

Actually, If you look at those eyes, nothing indicates it's going to kill you. It probably is. But there's no proof. The thing which probably frightens you is the way she's bent forward to, what appears to be, you. And it looks more like she's kind of sad... I mean, look at the eyebrows.

Edit: I have too much free time... Apparently, I've written a story based on PfL which is about 7.5 pages long...

Oh dear, should I start my own fan-works subthread for a subthread? XD

[EDIT]: ......wait, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!

Edited by chobit-389

So, interesting news. As a result of my encounter with dear friend/potential romantic partner today, I have emailed character outlines to Chobit. Not on the website yet, because of art reasons, but still. I have contributed! In a tangible way! Not just critiquing WIPs!

I still have a whole pile of secondary characters to create/flesh out, but that's so much fun, it's hardly work at all. Also, the PRP has been very helpful in that respect. He's probably one of the greatest guys I know, and the greatest one that 1)I'm not related too or 2) is not a celebrity.

Too bad he steals chocolate, though...

I has some sad news, I tried making a basic test version of the characters page I had intended to make, but it only would have worked with the old Flash version of the site, so I have to scale back to the point of theres no point in making a characters page, it'd only feature the main 3 characters. Does anyone care or should I just cut it?

I has some sad news, I tried making a basic test version of the characters page I had intended to make, but it only would have worked with the old Flash version of the site, so I have to scale back to the point of theres no point in making a characters page, it'd only feature the main 3 characters. Does anyone care or should I just cut it?

Looks like you need to update flash!

Please update flash instead of hunting me down.

Or even worse, trapping me in the world of PfL, being only a drawing on the internet.

Well the problem is the way I intended to have the layout is impossible with HTML5. So it looks like I'll only be able to drop solid data about the main 3 characters, the rest (VSA Chief admin, the doctors, the ground crew, etc) won't have a nice fancy sliding menu system.

This also might hurt my plans for the fanfic.... I'll have to experiment more

Well the problem is the way I intended to have the layout is impossible with HTML5. So it looks like I'll only be able to drop solid data about the main 3 characters, the rest (VSA Chief admin, the doctors, the ground crew, etc) won't have a nice fancy sliding menu system.

This also might hurt my plans for the fanfic.... I'll have to experiment more

I can do website deisgn (did a whole class in school about it), so I can do that stuff. If you want. I'd much rather that than be Freya's cat. Unless I can use the internets.

Things will be worked out soon, I'm scaling back my plans for the characters page, then I'll start work on the standard images again.

Spring is such a pain... so much non-KSP stuff that needs to be done...

Odin, GOOD LUCK,

This thread, along with BobCats, is a thread with off topic is mixed with on topic, so you are going to have one hell of a time sniping the thread.

Hey Chobit, so you are making a characters page on the website is seems, where im guessing that when you click on the character it opens the info page...

Odin, GOOD LUCK,

This thread, along with BobCats, is a thread with off topic is mixed with on topic, so you are going to have one hell of a time sniping the thread.

Hey Chobit, so you are making a characters page on the website is seems, where im guessing that when you click on the character it opens the info page...

It is done.

Mind you I could probably prune a little more of off topicness out of it, but I think it'll be fine like this.

In light of this split, the off topic is now in http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/27520-Laythecat-is-bestcat-%28Chobit-s-house-of-madness%29 so as to keep this thread properly reserved for artistic discussions. I'll be watching, and will start getting grumpy if I have to split half the thread off again.

wow i came on to this thread and half of it had disappeared that almost made my head explode before i realised what happened actually it might have already exploded

does this look exploaded to you? [-image removed-]

ZAQcB8N.jpg

:3

Edited by KasperVld

It WAS going to work like that, however the HTML5 setup is much different than the Flash setup I'm used to. So unless I can figure out how to make page subsections, I'll be stuck with just the 3 main characters crammed into a single page together (I can make it work, but it sabotages my original plans)

does this look exploaded to you?

Nope, thats just what happens if you touch my Toblerones