Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

So, for various reasons (i.e., a boyfriend living rent-free inside my head in the best of ways; an as-yet fruitless but tiring search for employment; and SOMEONE'S really bad habit of disappearing from FB chat right when I need help with technological details) the fanfic is under a delay. It will get written, however. Eventually. I promise. Until then, flatter Chobit's artwork constantly, so I don't have to deal with the whining all alone :D

I kid, Chobit.

I'll be waiting.

And keeping the thread on topic.

I'm going to do my usual tactic of cover the ****tyness with a ton of shadow, blur, foggy mist and clever lighting. Don't expect much from this image

Call it your first foray into Impressionism. No one will know the difference! Except you and me, but I can keep a secret.

Wait.... did I just parody Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan??? o.o

Inb4 Odin calls out "Pi piru piru piru pi piru pi~" and revives this thread, sans that sketch xD

I was just thinking that it was very well played, and surprisingly relevant too since it is your solution to all these boyfriend related delays.

What I don't understand is why she made a drawing of her "doing some deeds", while she neglects my request! But I can totally understand. I can bring out the omnipotence quote again to show why Chobit is almighty.

Anyway, any previews on upcoming new pics? Especially the one with the rocket on the side? I like that one.

lol, BF,GF issues....been more focused on other things I have, thinking my logic (avoid such relations till after/end of college) was good I am. (sorry sounding a bit Vulcan/Yoda I am)

Yes.. we Vulcans must focus on SPACEY THINGs......

Get that smurf outta here!!! D:<

Skintones here have two options: Green or peach!

or black, or yellow, or brown... or any other skin colour a human being can have.

Edited by MmPMSFmM
Addition of: or any other skin colour a human being can have.

So basically every colour except blue is welcome here?

Yeah. Those blue people come here and take jobs from good hard working english people. I think the blues should go back to their own country!