Postcards from Laythe - Cancelled indefinately

chobit-389

I love to see you back. Love the explosions! Mainly, because I love explosions overall. :P Can't wait to see more progress.

Yes that one, she said that was her... This discussion will not be continued any further:

1. Because I'm scared of Odin

and 2. Ok, she's a girl, Full stop.

Thank you, nice to be back, despite still being in a bit of a face-rending bloodrage over the whole ordeal.

1. You should be equally afraid of both Odin and myself, for when you die you'll either go to Valhalla and chill, hang out and do manly things with Odin... or you'll go to Fólkvangr, and I get to decide what to do with you. And you don't want that.

2. With an assault rifle, turn that full stop into a quickmarch in the opposite direction ;P

Thank you, nice to be back, despite still being in a bit of a face-rending bloodrage over the whole ordeal.

1. You should be equally afraid of both Odin and myself, for when you die you'll either go to Valhalla and chill, hang out and do manly things with Odin... or you'll go to Fólkvangr, and I get to decide what to do with you. And you don't want that.

2. With an assault rifle, turn that full stop into a quickmarch in the opposite direction ;P

1. As a Dutch person, I have Wodan to worry about. And the people who go to the Fólkvangr are chosen and the other half is dumped in the Valhalla. And if I don't die in combat I'll go to Hell in her Helheim no matter what (Unless everyone and everything is upset about my death. And yes, just like Baldr, I'm going to fail.).

2. Okay... Bye! Good luck with PfL, Merry christmas, Happy new year aaaand I'm off!

Good, cause that's the one I'm working on ^.^

[EDIT]: After Trekkette and I go to the theater and see Star Trek: Into Darkness

Wellll, about that... not so much.

So, I might be spending the afternoon writing. Or I might curl up in a ball, eat chocolate and take a nap. One or the other. :)

There are more people who like PfL than there are mods and admins. :)
and there are fans amongst the mods and admins too ^_^
I am a fan of PfL.

This... These reactions are just priceless.

Good to know there are this much PfL fans among the admins and moderators.

Agreed, it is the responsibility of the user to download a standards compliant browser. not the website developers responsibility to simultaneously meet current, deprecated, and proprietary standards.

BTW chobit, what is that "access restricted" button all about? Is there some secret area with more pics?

Teidän Suomi tarvitsee vähän työtä

I have no idea what you said, but I'm gonna work on the assumption that you're mocking me. Thus, I don't care either! xD

ãƒÂョビトã¯フィンランド語ã§話ã—ãªã„ã«怪ã—ã¾ãÂâ„¢

ä½µã—, ç§Âã®日本語....... ãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆ

Translate says Chobito to be suspicious to talk die in Finnish The merger, yeah yeah yeah ....... my Japanese

ãƒÂョビトã¯フィンランド語ã§話ã—ãªã„ã«怪ã—ã¾ãÂâ„¢

ä½µã—, ç§Âã®日本語....... ãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆãˆ

And what chobit said

Your Finland needs work