KSP during forum downtime

gompasta

Virtually nothing, other than launch a few satellites out to Eve, which are still in solar orbit. I have been quite busy doing other things, and I can't really think of anything else to do. Maybe the forums being down somehow lowered my interest or something. :P

I finally completed my Grand Tour!!! (and then couldn't tell anyone!). Jeb, Bill, Bob, Corald and Richly touched down at the KSC, their 7 year, 308 day long mission finally over.

YYj8ENol.jpg

I briefly experimented with the idea of making 'flight tech' for FRANK

PP5NHkfl.jpg

It didn't go well and since then Jeb has taken up being a test pilot for planes (something I've not done till now)

NG8ITnwl.jpg

Lessee ... landed on the moon ... returned from the moon ... tried to mod some stuff myself ... talking on the Steam KSP forums ... built three sections of a deep sapce mothership ... tearing my hair out trying to dock the whole thing in space!

What have you guys been doing during the forum downtime? Done anything awesome that you could not show off? Just crashed more rockets into minmus? Deorbited jool?

I have been designing Lazor mod hover-racers. I now have RaceCraft littered all over my space center. Currently working on OPERATION SEATBELT, to make crashes safer... So all the jumbled pile of limbs can be collected a bit easier.

EDIT: Back down to 2 posts again? :<

I've landed a 1 man lander on the Mun (unfortunately Mechjeb took it on its self to land it on the Dark side of the Mun though), had a slight accident with my Shuttle that was orbiting Kerbin when it crashed on landing killing all three Kerbanoughts that were on it & just yesterday landed a 1 man lander on Minmus.

I'm now currently trying to work out how to start putting my Mun Base together.

Roland

What have you guys been doing during the forum downtime? Done anything awesome that you could not show off? Just crashed more rockets into minmus? Deorbited jool?

I have been designing Lazor mod hover-racers. I now have RaceCraft littered all over my space center. Currently working on OPERATION SEATBELT, to make crashes safer... So all the jumbled pile of limbs can be collected a bit easier.

EDIT: Back down to 2 posts again? :<

bored actually , waiting for the update to come out .

Oh nothing much. I did a successful rescue mission to save 2 Kerbals on Duna, aerobraked and parked a space station around Jool, and launched an all out invasion of Laythe.

*snip*

"oh nothing much" lol, looks like you've been manufacturing EPIC!! Love that heat shield and your floating base is way cool.

I would like to thank everyone in this forum. Like many things in life, I did not appreciate the community and its information until it was gone. Whenever I had a question and went here to look up the answer I was saddened to find the forum still down.

I felt so alone, like poor Bill must have felt after the first time I did an EVA and tragically left him as a permanent satellite.

There were many nights when I cried myself to sleep watching Scott Manley videos.

I’m better now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.