Did your account get deleted?

Stealth2668

really at this point, they might as well have just started the forums from scratch. there's no threads from the backup that would be considered worth saving, and only serves to clutter the forums into the future.

people often search older threads for info, but this backup is soooo old, it's worthless to have because all the threads are nowhere near applicable to any recent versions.

Edited by trekkie_

Yep :(

I tried re-registering with the same name, but it said that that name was already in use.

So I did the account recovery thingy, managed to log into my old account, only to find that everything on it was wiped :( .

I also lost the big FTL poll thread I created :(.

For some reason, I'm not getting the moderatory block whenever I try to post, and my post count is currently under 5..

I also never got an email to confirm my registration, but I did contact help/support about it so maybe that's it...

Anyhow, yes I did get deleted. Keep calm and carry on.

My Account is still here, but i was lurking till recently 0 Posts baby!

Thank you squad for all your hard work. I know how much it sucks to find out your backups are corrupted, Nothing in the world like that feeling "We lost how much data?"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.