[0.22.X] BobCat ind. Historical spacecraft thread

BobCat

Im having a serious issue with the soyuz. Every time i try to launch it, right on the launchpad it starts to toss Null exceptions. ive removed the mod and replaced it, with no success..let me know what info you need from me to figure out the problem..

Thanks in advance.

Im having a serious issue with the soyuz. Every time i try to launch it, right on the launchpad it starts to toss Null exceptions. ive removed the mod and replaced it, with no success..let me know what info you need from me to figure out the problem..

Thanks in advance.

I don't think soyuz use anything from CleverBobCat so i don't think i can help you.

No, only soyuz. Users dont use other spaceships, and im update only soyuz.

Damn, I use practically all the craft, apart from Kliper but I may start using it soon. I may use Soyuz TMA most of the time but Soyuz, Soyuz LK, Progress (re-supply for all spacecraft), Soyuz U (used for PPTS, satellites, light cargo), Proton (handles a lot of my medium to heavy lifts alongside Titan variants), N-1 I like a lot, even though its unstable during 1st-2nd stage with SAS on (use it for heavy-very heavy LEO cargo, and Munar missions), Buran is great even though its RCS and Reaction wheels seem un-balanced.

Please keep going on them :-)

If you are genuinely thinking of letting other crafts go, I'd ask you to please, at the last continue with the soyuz-y stuff; ie launcher, Soyuz(s' ?) And progress crafts moving forwards. They are a great bunch of crafts and make up a sizable amount of my ksp space infrastructure. Both launcher and crafts are iconic and beautiful :-)

Seems like you were wrong :) as long as squad does not make changes that need an extensive re-work i'll try to keep the dll updated.

Updated version for 0.23: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/cleverbobcat-0-18/

Feedback if something is broken.

Ah, excellent! :)

However, I was correct AT THE TIME, it was broken when I wrote it. And I did say 'for now'. But you're right, I was a bit pessimistic about how quickly it would be updated, so my apologies for that.

Boy, I sure hope this does restore functionality to the DEMV's, I've concluded that their driving characteristics, utility, and ruggedness really can't be beaten as far as rovers are concerned right now. :D

Again, I stand corrected, and many thanks, my friend.

Later! :D

Is there a tutorial on launching the Mir and inStalin new modules? I hope nobody minds Lenin a hand.

...I apologize.

I lolled :-). If you go on Spaceport there are the craft files for the modules, with all the stuff attached an on tge Proton launcher. Going from the Core, Kvant 1 on the back, Priordia on top, next to the Mir top solar panel, Kristall goes on the direct opposite port, Kvant 2 goes on the left(as you look at the front on the Core

or head on to the multi port adapter, and Spekter on the right directly opposite Kvant 2. And if you also download the docking adapter that goes on Kristall on the in-line port, not the one perpendicular to it

Jy5ahUa.jpg

Different view, PPTS not part of Mir or Bobcats stuff

B8Fcucm.jpg

The small stock solar panels I put on myself to make sure the modules had enough leckie to make it to docking, not historically part of the craft

Edited by Cdodders

It would be nice if the Kvant-1 had RCS ports. Like, unbreak-my-launch nice.

The real Kvant-1 didn't have RCS ports. So no. It did, however, have a service module. BobCat could easily make one, too, because it looks like the rear half of Kvant-2 (or any TKS-based module) with a cylindrical shroud/decoupler, front-mounted engines and medium-sized solar panels.