Boat Parts ~~~0.90~~~ R4.65~~~

InfiniteDice

Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my in-development projects do you like best and would like to see released?

a search of "physics lock" brought me here and it seems I've found that your mod has an anti-physics lock mechanism. This is going to sound crazy, but is there any way you could do a force a physics lock feature? I was thinking that you could build bases/infrastructure spanning wide distances with Kerbal Attachment System and then force a physics a physics lock to essentially "brick" your entire base onto the planet!

Don't worry guys I'm still alive... Things are progressing daily. I hope to release something soon but it's a busy time of year.

Thanks the god you are working on something i can't WAIT!!!

Yay (Im not aggressive im just too happy) Like Your Mods

when i load the carriers they auto water launch then horribly start to tilt, (the small one capside and the narwal was halfway)

In my game if they aren't first vessel to launch they or not water launch or when moving to water they fly 50m up and flip in falling

Hello, Im having trouble with downloading the sub parts from spaceport, and would like to request an alternative download link, considering that I cant download the parts from space port, because the downloads cut out at 10-15mb, and wont let me unzip the file, probably because it is corrupt from a half download. Sorry if I missed the link somewhere in the 100+ pages of this, or if its staring me in the face on smaugsfire, but I don't see it. Please, at least just stick it on media fire and give us a link, as some (at least the three of us) are unable to use this spectacular looking mod. Thanks!

RedworkStudios

Redwork One

Redwork Two

Redwork Three

Anyone would be envious of that monster.. ;) Yes guys! thanks to Snjo getting interested in this we were able to nail down a solution for the small hangar!

MEGA-CARRIERS will sail the seas again!

I'll work on getting the changes finalized into the Boat Parts code, when it's good I'll post a note here and in the thread opener.

9zot9w.png

Edited by InfiniteDice

Well, Since i didn't see a bug posting link i'll post here.

The carriers were moving to the water just fine but then after a few minutes the next day, They keep launching sooooo high up making the carrier flip over. I did what the instructions said on the Manual and it didn't fix it, I'll try again and Edit if it fixes it this time.

Well, Since i didn't see a bug posting link i'll post here.

The carriers were moving to the water just fine but then after a few minutes the next day, They keep launching sooooo high up making the carrier flip over. I did what the instructions said on the Manual and it didn't fix it, I'll try again and Edit if it fixes it this time.

This issue happened to me one time! I closed the game, and proceeded to launch again... and it worked. I haven't been able to replicate the issue again. Please let me know what you discover. The good thing is, if it happens somewhat randomly perhaps it will go away just the same. :)

This issue happened to me one time! I closed the game, and proceeded to launch again... and it worked. I haven't been able to replicate the issue again. Please let me know what you discover. The good thing is, if it happens somewhat randomly perhaps it will go away just the same. :)

Okay, thanks ID! I launched the game up again, Now, It's spawning me really high up above KSC. Not even in water. So I'm going to re-install the mod, I'll edit or post if it works or not.

EDIT: Re-Installing worked, Yay! I even got a better coordinate somehow, It has less of a distance to fall than it did have last install. So if it happens again which i hope it won't i'll just reinstall!

Edited by ThatKerbal
Worked!

Dude! Now you're not gonna like this....

Download it again! :)

Everyone I just updated this pack. Included now is the increased VAB and SPH buildings. Essentially this allows you to build out of the hangar! So no more size limitations. I strongly suggest you still keep the carrier to a size that allows for landing as many planes as you need without lagging your computer. For those with slower systems use the grasshopper included. You'll need to become a pro to land on it, but it has only 80 some-odd parts.

The carrier can now use the depth warning system from the sub! which helps protect against running aground. if the warning goes off... tap the 8 key to reverse the engines, or steer.

There were a few other refinements.

Enjoy the freedom, and pass a message to Snjo for without his contribution the SPH solution wouldn't have happened!

Edited by InfiniteDice

Dude! Now you're not gonna like this....

Download it again! :)

Everyone I just updated this pack. Included now is the increased VAB and SPH buildings. Essentially this allows you to build out of the hangar! So no more size limitations. I strongly suggest you still keep the carrier to a size that allows for landing as many planes as you need without lagging your computer. For those with slower systems use the grasshopper included. You'll need to become a pro to land on it, but it has only 80 some-odd parts.

The carrier can now use the depth warning system from the sub! which helps protect against running aground. if the warning goes off... tap the 8 key to reverse the engines, or steer.

There were a few other refinements.

Enjoy the freedom, and pass a message to Snjo for without his contribution the SPH solution wouldn't have happened!

Weird, I downloaded it from spaceport and there's still a restriction of zoom. Can you get me a link to the correct one?

Weird, I downloaded it from spaceport and there's still a restriction of zoom. Can you get me a link to the correct one?

Check the zip you downloaded. Should be BoatPartsr4v235.zip

In the SPH you need to pan not only zoom, hold left shift and the right mouse button and move the mouse.

It is called :

BoatPartsr4v235.zip But there's still a restriction.

If you can check your .zip file in size, Mine says it's 210 MB.

EDIT: I didnt see your full post, i will try that next.

Edited by ThatKerbal
NEVERMIND I didn't see your full post