KSP Grandmaster! (Land on every body of the Kerbal System!)

Finally got a kerbal on every planet and moon, heres all the publicity still. From the inside out:

Moho

ykwgUYh.png

Eve

WMy9DWs.png

Gilly

gdBWQIK.png

Kerbin

NdnfUql.png

Mun (with prototype flying rover)

eoHaPkn.png

Minmus (with solar panels knocked off. Prototype flying rover need some adjusting...)

BVbWdHI.png

Duna

G4pkt7D.png

Ike

BI8P8GW.png

Dres (with a 7 part ship)

wA7BEm6.png

Jool's Moons

Laythe (parachute landing, way to close to the water for my liking...

RlsDu11.png

Vall

iOlJtz0.png

Tylo (had to use an emergency abort plan, but still managed to get Jeb down in one piece :))

6Rv61yR.png

Bop (RELEASE THE KRA.. oh.. wait.... Who forgot to feed the Kraken?)

eI9HZTb.png

Pol

FMgwwbA.png

Eeloo

PzSLU6U.png

Heres a couple of snapshot of the tracking station, since alot of these photos contain jut sky and a bit of ground...

RivlSBc.png F3q2VrT.png

Don't drink and fly kids

yEgz61q.png

When you're on a two year misson to Eeloo, sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the ride.

w6lhUI2.png

Total mission time: 13 years, 236 days. Tylo and Moho, you are a pain in my butt... Seems like it took forever to complete, now to launch the rescue missions to save all those stranded Kerbals :)

Edited by FirstyB
added tracking station pics

Will be doing this some time from now. Since return trips aren't necessary, might as well plant a flag on each landable heavenly body by permanently sending a kerbal each. If other landings can be counted, then I already got Eve, Kerbin, Mun, Minmus, and Duna on my belt. 5 down, 10 to go :D

The realest challenges that I can see here are Vall and Tylo, especially TYLO. All except these two (Vall - possibly, Tylo - totally not, if your lander isn't big and powerful enough) are landable using the single design method (just strap some chutes in there on places with atmosphere).

Edited by Flixxbeatz

Here's my entry:

Eve:

T6H7vqk.png

An oblivious Kerbal on Gilly:

M6B0e0o.png

A Laythe landing, rescue mission to follow:

L1RUMx8.png

My second Eeloo landing, back when it was first added:

uXK2agr.png

A somewhat successful Bop landing (which had to be rescued):

31SsmSE.png

One of many Minmus landings:

BESwCF8.png

A Vall landing (which needed to be rescued):

zgqCSdi.png

A rover landed on the Mun:

obpjBDc.png

A Kerbal happy to finally get to Moho:

eaLBmGy.png

A Pol landing that actually got home on its own:

PhXcmIM.jpg

A Kerbal on Kerbin, glad to be back home:

0KnUzcH.png

A Dres landing (I missed the canyon, sadly):

IL34yKb.png

A one-way Tylo landing:

VJTlp6L.png

One of many Duna landings:

b1PlDHH.png

An Ike landing:

ghCsZ8x.png

Note: Some of these are older, but the only one that uses anything different than the current version is the Eeloo landing, which uses the old aerospikes.

Edited by TheDarkStar

Planning on landing on them with the orbiter I used for a Tylo landing which is currently orbiting Tylo (the intrepid crew of the Tylo lander failed to return to orbit).

Minus the lander.

Hey how did you get that Transfer stage into orbit with the NERVA sticking out the back? Did you have it upside down?

Also TheDarkStar you get the title Grandmaster! Nice!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, you're right. I had a few KSPX batteries on the probes, never even noticed, heh. I'll wait what Zekes says but basicly all they do is add weight :P

mmm, well, if they are the same thing as a few Batteries slapped together then i'm fine with it. If they have some kind of cheat (like better power to weight ratio) than no.

Basically if they don't make it unfair im okay with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am just about to start this challenge, and I just want to know - am I allowed to use MechJeb during construction, that is, I take all MechJeb modules off before launch? Or should I just go get Kerbal Engineer Redux? Or is that forbidden as well?

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.