Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

I just want to show the colours of the Federal Kerbuplic of Triangularia (FKT). :D

The green triangle represents the Landmass, where the Kerbuplic was founded.

The Blue background represents the oceans, while the golden borders are the shores of that wonderful country.

In the middle you see the symbol of liberty, freedom and invention: The Brezel

The 8 Lightbulbs represent the 8 Kerbals from the far away shores, that invented The Brezel by accident and in this way founded a common symbol of the ever ongoing party of discovery.

Later on the United Colleges of Brezeldom founded the KSP and headed to the Mün. Which they then discovered, was not made of cheese.

Because the FKT is the land of the green! Word!

LXMTSQQ.png

Not sure, go to town on it :P, @Dysons is quite simple and unique, maybe along those lines :P

Great that it inspires you. It took me long to come up with it although it looks so simple.

I know, but its simple which is sometimes better and simple also looks good, better than what I can do.

Just feel free to use it if you like it - only if you post pics in the board I would appreciate if you could mention that I made it...

True. I have one question for you, Paulram: what is (one of your)your favoriete KSP planet/moon/object/thing?

I think Duna is one of my most favourite :P Probably because its the first planet I will go to and create a base. :)

Because someone needed to....

mGrJcvk.png

In imitation of the above, and after seeing the name mentioned somewhere on the forum, I quickly threw this together:

CGpFl1H.png

This should be on a mining colony at Eve, because that's where we gather the secret ingredient that makes the taste so Kerbalicious :P

Edited by Speijker

I think Duna is one of my most favourite :P Probably because its the first planet I will go to and create a base. :)

Ow my Jool! KSP version 0.20 is out!

Sorry Paulram, but you have to wait till tomorrow. I wasn't expecting that the update would come today, and I currently to buzzy with study-stuff (that today consist of designing logos, coincidentally).

Ow my Jool! KSP version 0.20 is out!

Sorry Paulram, but you have to wait till tomorrow. I wasn't expecting that the update would come today, and I currently to buzzy with study-stuff (that today consist of designing logos, coincidentally).

No problem man, I'm just glad someone would do one for me, thanks a bunch!

I made this one today, now that .20 is out!

8784242759_21208c603b_o.png

BTW, does anyone know if the flags can be arranged in folders other than the SQUAD folder? I wouldn't mind having separate folders for Flags I make and Flags I download.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.