[v1.2]KSP - Silisko Edition

NovaSilisko

sorry for bumping this post but i have a few questions i need to ask

is there any way to keep all of the parts with out messing up the original vanilla parts thanks Bryan Ashenden AKA meteorite 101

Change the \'name\' parameter in the .cfg\'s of the conflicting parts to something else.

Guest meteorite 101

but i want to keep the stock parts with out messing up the game i love this pack but he should had made kerbal space program friendly. just saying

I know-in order to do that you need to change the \'name\' parameters and folder names of the parts that would overwrite existing parts (e.g. liquidengine1), so that you can put them into your parts folder without overwriting the stock parts.

Nova\'s pack is made to replace stock parts. Keeping them would only make things silly.

He might just want to use things like the fairings or lander legs, and not be bothered by the balance changes.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Through the shoutbox, I have decided I will call it Volk (latin-ized russian for Wolf)

Good name. Better than The Egg.

You\'ll be amazed what KSP seems to handle as to Poly counts with no worries. As lone as it\'s not stupid large or unnecessary.

This guy is right, if its too large, Unity doesn\'t like to load it. I have run tests with huge spheres will bunches of polys. But of course Nova will optimize it as much as he can.

Keep making parts Nova!