The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

Traduction He didn't sleep a wink all night français | Dictionnaire ...
dictionnaire.reverso.net/anglais.../He%20didn't%20sleep%20a%20wink%20all%20nig...
traduction He didn't sleep a wink all night francais, dictionnaire Anglais - Francais, définition, voir aussi 'sleep in',sleep around',sleep deprivation',beauty sleep', ...

a wink all night - Traduction en français - exemples anglais | Reverso ...
context.reverso.net/traduction/anglais-francais/a+wink+all+night
Traductions en contexte de "a wink all night" en anglais-français avec Reverso Context : I haven't slept a wink all night trying to accept it.

www.winkall.com
www.winkall.com/Traduire cette page
Winworld Company 1377 E Windsor rd, room205, glendale, ca 91205 Tel: 424-226-2290, Customer Service 24 hrs: (424) 226-2290, Copyright (c) 2012 Winkall.

MIDDLETON -- Two drivers were taken to the hospital Wednesday afternoon when a car crossed over the centerline and collided with an oncoming garbage truck.

The crash happened at 2:20 p.m. at the intersection of Purple Sage and Emmett road, northwest of Middleton.

Idaho State Police say 86-year-old Betty Walker of Caldwell was headed south on Emmett Road when her car crossed over into the northbound lanes.

The driver of a northbound garbage truck, 40-year-old Jeremy Dionne on Ontario, tried to avoid hitting the car by swerving into the southbound lanes, but struck Walker's car on the passenger side.

Both drivers were injured in the collision, police say. Dionne was transported to West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell, while Walker was taken to Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise. The severity of their injuries is unknown.

Police say Dionne was not wearing a seatbelt when the crash happened; Walker was wearing a seatbelt, and her airbag deployed.

The wreck remains under investigation.

For a school assignment.

Edited by UnionPacific1983WP

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away. 

Just watched the whole Ozymandias series by @ShadowZone again and decided to look up what Ozymandias was. Yes I watched the whole approximately 4 hours!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.