The Ctrl+V thread!

Felsmak

1 hour ago, cubinator said:

@Matuchkin uh, might want to put that in a spoiler?

Yeah, I forgot about that. I'll have to do it tomorrow, because I'm tired as hell and the computer I'm currently using is annoyingly slow.

On the bright side, at least I'm being honest.

15 minutes ago, RocketBlam said:

Was that supposed to be in this thread? I don't remember ever posting here.

I think it must have snuck itself onto my clipboard when I was trying to delete it in another thread. But, as long as you're here, care to share the current contents of your clipboard?

Edited by cubinator
Sneaked? Snucked? Sneakèd?

var delayInMilliseconds = 1000; // 1 second delay between each teleport. feel free to change this.
   var index = 0;
   explorer.objects.forEach(function(x){
     setTimeout(function(){
       explorer.pos.x = x.x1;
       explorer.pos.y = x.y1;
       x.got = true;
       explorer.frame(); // forces a redraw
     },
     (index + 1) * delayInMilliseconds);
     index++;
   });

I don't even know.

I saw that number in the "How Famous Are You" thread, and wanted to see if it was random or if there's an actual math thing behind it. It only got 3 results in Google, none of which were a Wikipedia page, so I can safely conclude it was random.

16 hours ago, cubinator said:

I saw that number in the "How Famous Are You" thread, and wanted to see if it was random or if there's an actual math thing behind it. It only got 3 results in Google, none of which were a Wikipedia page, so I can safely conclude it was random.

:D That was my post... And everything after the decimal was random.

So lets see whats on my clipboard....

Nothing at all

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-owned-MULTICAM-JACKET-FRACU-FLAME-RESISTANT-INSECT-GUARD-RIPSTOP-WINDPROOF-/262452912633?var=&hash=item3d1b69a1f9:m:mvpniH_2xQlf4pFdF0fZ7EQ

Asking if those were good pants. I was then correct by someone with eyes who read the title of the listing, not only looked at the picture.

(Mods, is this fine? Not sure policy about these)

INTJ
Introvert(66%)  iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(94%)  Judging(6%)
  • You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (66%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (94%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)

My First Match

Joined the Soviet side, pumped to save Stalingrad. I chose the Marksman class, and thought, "Damn! I can be like Vasily Zaytsev!" I place myself in a building. The German tank rolls across the bridge, but anti-tank handles the problem. I prone and take a few shots. The Germans lost a machine gunner and some riflemen. The infantry with a brand new tank storms across the bridge and takes our objective. A fellow rifleman and I are now trapped behind enemy lines, far beyond any option of retreat. I take a few more shots at more riflemen crossing the bridge. All of them die to my Mosin Nagant. After gaining 20 kills, my gun runs out of ammo. The rifleman has died trying to snipe an MG placement. The Germans finally start coming up the stares. My 1895 Nagant Revolver takes out 3 or 4. I cannot reload in time to kill another wave. I pull out my only grenade, pull the pin, and storm the Germans rushing me. I take 4 fascists with me. I then respawn.

This game is awesome.

Red Orchestra 2 Review on Steam

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.