What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

Flew the Auk VIII up to Typhon 2, what its intended destination was supposed to be last night. Had a beautiful docking, resource transfer, rendezvous and landing on the KSC runway. I went ahead and pulled the plane off onto the taxiway so that I could call up the tow cart. Evidently the engineers in the SPH were drunk the day they put together this particular tow cart; the design was fine last night but awfully wobbly today. Once I had it out close enough to the Auk, I had Jeb get out, walk over and plug in the winch cable so I could start refueling.

Damn rear RCS tank promptly fell off.

So far, I'm not particularly liking KAS.

Tested a prototype for my DUN-B "Curitunity" rover (hybrid Spirit/Opportunity MER-A/B rover and Curiosit MSL.) First landing test ended in the skycrane flipping end over end when I tried to land...Dammit, KAS! Pics when I get on my PC.

well, i've been listening to the martian audio book. loving every minute of it, so I built what I think the Martian Ascent Vehicle (MAV) would look like in ksp (sole job is to get from the surface to the orbiting mothership). And now i'm thinking of trying to build the Martian decent vehicle (MDV).

Shame you can't build structures in this game, that would be awesome.

Had to revert 70 ingame days due to a time warp induced SOI change mishap.

Duna mapping and scanning is underway, ground probe will land shortly, manned ship is 14 days behind. Three anomalies detected, landing sites for both available vessels will have to be picked carefully.

Mapping satellite seems to have enough fuel to get to Ike - but Duna's poles are not covered yet and I have to carefully experiment if I can alter the satellite's orbit and still reach Ike.

An Eve window is getting closer.

I know its not too impresive, but yesterday i reached Eve with a probe for first time, i hurried up and it splashed on a huge ocean at night :D

I got some science but not as much as i have suposed, i will have to wait to be able to land and return a kerbal from it i supose

I have been playing with Real Solar System mod and successful rendezvous. Both capsules returned safely to Kerbin later:

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/sVp1U/embed"></iframe>